Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its time we take action about the HEIGHTPILL.

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Gentlemen and gentlemen, it is i frickin_cel, bringing to you the once in a blue moon, blackpill news

Today's edition will be over the Heightpill, mainly because in my analysis of this website so far, i have seen a resurgence of HEIGHT-STRICKEN-TRUECELS

I link this boost to the latest influx of members we are receiving and many who are now daring to go from the realm of mockery and social normalcy about our ways to that of reflection and acceptance.

Some of the ghostcels(non members) might even view this thread and go "Maybe, my life has been missing out on something", for i am about to present to you YOUR FIX

Behold, A successful LL PATIENT: Reddit at the end

This is an american male just like some of you but like most of you, A cursed one in lands of romance and mutual attraction

He Started at 5'6 and ended at 5'9

With the help of some good height faking shoes, he managed to boost it up to 5'11

IMAGINE THAT GENTLEMEN, HE LEFT THE WORLD OF MANLETS TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO RECIEVE ONLY A MERE TASTE OF HIGHER REALITY

AND IN HIS EXPLORINGS OF THIS NEW UNBREACHED WORLD TO HIS ALMOST UNWORTHY EYES, HE WAS ASTONISHED

As he says himself
I went on a Tinder date two days ago here in India. The girl is a cutie and 5'1. I told her before hand that I had fractured my Tibia and ACL so I'll be in crutches. She thought I was joking but eventually realized I was serious. When she picked me up I slowly and cautiously entered her car and we joked around until we found a coffee shop to grab food at. Now when we both stood up after she parked I realized how tall I am. My mom is around 5'2 and when she hugs me she could give me a kiss on my cheek but this girl was around my neck shoulder area now. I'm standing around 5'11. The equivalent of being maybe 6'2 in the US being that the average height here is 5'6 for men.

THIS ALMOST DREAMLIKE CHANGE FROM WHEN HE HIMSELF COULD BARELY GET A SINGULAR FOID JUST A COUPLE MONTHS AGO

I'm averaging a couple dates a week online now from my previous 0-1 dates a month. I've put in more detail and information on my profile but the main change was just my height. I get messages from girls without messaging first and more page views.

AS A 5'8 CEL IN THIS DEGENERATE LAND OF FREEDOM, ONLY IN MY NON SATISFYING LUCID DREAMS DO I EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF BEING SEEMINGLY 6'2.

AND LETS NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS ONLY THE SMALLEST TASTE OF WHAT A 6'4 ALPHA CHAD GETS ON THE DAILY, CAN U IMAGINE?

Just today an attractive woman was flirting with me at a retail store. Does standing around 5'10 versus 5'6 make a difference? yes, hell yes.

Now gentlemen, lets get a little serious as we near the end of our discussion, my shortcels out there, this is directly to you

I'm a lot happier now. I've got a girlfriend. She doesn't know about the surgery. She's made jokes about shorter guys which sucks to hear but then I have to remember I'm not really who she's talking about anymore.

Yes, can you imagine that? Going from being lonely every night, cuddling only that cold pillow of yours and dreaming, thinking, hoping, and wishing that maybe the next day can bring a beautiful sweet and loyal gf to hold tight as she whisper sweet things into your ear like " Baby, what could i ever do without you?"

And if you thought that was all, imagine being able to NOT BE THE FUCKING BUTT OF EVERY GOD DAMN JOKE OF SOCIETY?

TO FINALLY HAVE THAT SWEET RELEASE FROM THE FUCKING CHAINS THAT HOLD YOU DOWN EVERY GOD DAMN, STUPID BLOODY DAY?

TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO WALK UP TO A GIRL AND NOT SEE THE FUCKING DISGUST IN HER FUCKING UGLY FACE THAT YOU KNOW IF SHE WERE A MALE SHE WOULD HAVE ROPED.

TO FINALLY NOT HAVE TO LOSE UP TO FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR EVERY MOTHERFUCKING INCH YOU WERE DEPRIVED OFF BY YOUR DAMNED PARENTS WHO DECIDED PUTTING YOU IN THIS MISERY WAS A GOOD IDEA.

TOO FINALLY BE SOMETHING IN life.

It took this man, about 1.5 years to get the happiness we all rightfully deserve so,

Gentlemen, I leave you with this today

Get LL surgery, it will change your life

Don't wait for tomorrow when you can get pleasures now,

And with that, frickin_cel out

I recall reading this before, the disadvantages outweigh the benefits.

All manlets need to see this.

Smack tall people in their oversized shins with yard sticks.

I'm a framecel so with that boost I'd be an extreme framecel. Also with that way I'd only go to 5'9 with lifts, around your height pre LL. And there's a chance I'd be paralyzed

This confirms my long held view of 5'8 being the manlet cut off. Once above you are good to go, the rest comes down to face in terms of attraction. Going from 5'6 to 5'9 is far more important than 5'9 to over 6 feet imo. Height is largely irrelevant between 5'9-6'3, only face matters. Then it becomes relevant around 6'4/6'5 where the handful of height obsessed women will overlook an ordinary face for size. At 6'3 I've personally never experience a single height benefit in terms of attracting women. I am a high 3 low 4.

height wont compensate for that horrendous excuse called a face

Fucking :feelshaha: at this tallfag. How autistic do you have to be to not realize how easy your life is if you are tall.
Tallfag "just except a way worse life quality bro"
level 3
Tall-dude

6'8" | 205 cm
0 points·5 years ago

If you need leg lengthening to have a chance at getting together with a woman, then I have bad news for you. It won't change a thing.
Sure, there are women that won't date you because you're short, just like there are people that won't date blacks, Asians, fat people etc. There are however many women who would fall for you irregardless of height, IF all the other factors work out.
Those 3 extra inches aren't going to make up for the fact that you feel uncomfortable in your own body.

3inchestaller

13 points·5 years ago

But you're actually completely wrong about this. I've just opened myself up to a lot more women and already did ok with dating but nothing really serious.
Also I've always felt good about who I am but I was never happy with the way that other people responded and engaged with me.
Give Award
ReportSave
The tallfag didn't even read his post about how much easier his life is. He's getting girls even wearing crutches just because he's taller now.
Life=face and height