Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's time we started making pamphlets and spreading the blackpill in public

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
We could leave it in subways, in restaurants, in dating clubs, in libraries.

It should be 100% distilled manosphere message about the societal imbalance we face today.

It will help wake more normies up and these issues will seep faster into our politics.

just tell everyone in public that your incel theory

We'll be soon antifaggot targets if we do this. But it's worth a try.

Just hand out glorified toilet paper for bums

i rly want to spread leaflets

police will shut it down

I like that idea

The blackpill would be spread in a day if all below average men did this.
police will shut it down
Fuck those pussy slave enforcers.

Absolutely. Don't listen to the crabs, let's make this happen.

I agree with this. I currently write on walls, but I believe we should become more sophisticated than that. The information held within the blackpill is important to know whether you are an incel or not.

Make a pdf yourself.

Make a pdf yourself.

I might not have the IQ. But maybe it can be a collaborative effort.

We can only bring about a second Sexual Revolution if we make enough deluded men up.

sounds retarded. I don't give a fuck about anyone else being blackpilled. I have my escape plan and everyone can get fucked up and die in this shitty western society because I will be long gone out of it in a few months.

sounds retarded. I don't give a fuck about anyone else being blackpilled. I have my escape plan and everyone can get fucked up and die in this shitty western society because I will be long gone out of it in a few months.

Fuck off. I want to live. I want to change society so that it's better for our kind.

Fuck off. I want to live. I want to change society so that it's better for our kind.

Cope, soy, bluepill...

It will never be better unless you literally sharia women into forced marriage.

social suicide tbh

Here, print thousands of copies of this and put them around your city
F3a1859

I might not have the IQ. But maybe it can be a collaborative effort.
I suggested before as well making a few simple blackpill pngs (showing the 80/20 rule, stats from the old OkCupid blog, etc) and translate them into as many languages as possible.

Nobody would take a pamphlet from me. No matter what I do, I would only be seen as a spiteful little midget with some poorly written pamphlets and too much time to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back