Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its time to start the revolutio

DoomerChan

DoomerChan

Banned
-
We are all filled with so much hate and frustration towards society and women. We have the potential to channel that and work together to make cartoons.

We can create the blackpill disney.

Cartoons filled with dark incel humor, a new genre of comedy.

We can all hang out and discord and learn how to draw at the same time.

[UWSL]We can start a cartoon revolution and change the way people see the world. [/UWSL]

and have a great time doing it

or

we can mope and complain and lay down all day

if you’re interested, add me on discord
@jeebus#9963

how about real life revolution

how about the fucking caliphate and stop coping about "muh Revolution". we need guerrillas and organize insurgent attacks in Europe while they're weak economically ☝☝☝:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in Arma 3 Taunus map Antistasi mission)

how about the fucking caliphate and stop coping about "muh Revolution". we need guerrillas and organize insurgent attacks in Europe while they're weak economically ☝☝☝:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in Arma 3 Taunus map Antistasi mission)
Based

how about real life revolution
if ur mission is to kill all the normies and stacy’s and government agencies then you’re outnumberd 10:1 but if you convert them to your way of thinking then you’ve already won

if ur mission is to kill all the normies and stacy’s and government agencies then you’re outnumberd 10:1 but if you convert them to your way of thinking then you’ve already won
oh isee well we got nothing to lose

Convert the masses then start the revolution. Nuclear family system protects foids so it has to go.

Convert the masses then start the revolution. Nuclear family system protects foids so it has to go.
nuclear family protects the children. if a kid is raised without a father he has a 70% chance of turning gay

u don't need to do shit:feelshaha::feelshaha:

economy is doing bad, we are technically in a Cold War
supposedly famine coming as well

u guys are totally missing the point. If we all learn how to draw and hang out on discord, we can have lots of fun and stop being so miserable

u guys are totally missing the point. If we all learn how to draw and hang out on discord, we can have lots of fun and stop being so miserable
Check discord

I'm into art but I rather make fantasy drawings than blackpill comics

What are your thoughts on the chad vs virgin meme?

Where the virgin is clearly represented as the lesser man vs the good looking chad that is attributed with a better quality for example

What are your thoughts on the chad vs virgin meme?

Where the virgin is clearly represented as the lesser man vs the good looking chad that is attributed with a better quality for example
they both have their pros and cons

for example chabbit da wabbit is the first to breed and gets laid in middle school but he ends up getting 2 foids pregnant by the age of 22. He works as a construction worker and lives in a trailer park and half of his income goes to child support.

meanwhile moitle the toitle, a kissless virgin. has no kids and has a degree in computer science and can do whatever he wants.

the moitle of the story is, the turtle wins in the end

It's not really blackpill related, but I started on this with my own game here that I just gotta shill whenever I can. https://nitro-weeb.itch.io/the-kingly-tales-come-to-america
its a pretty good concept, I really liked the guy with the waifu pillow. but it looks nothing like what u described. the sounds and textures looks like it was ripped off of final fantasy.

but if you wanted to, u can learn to draw custom sprites and textures to look like modern day America and use music that people listen to

you have a wild imagination and I see a lot of potential with your ideas

but if you convert them to your way of thinking then you’ve already won
Ha! You can't win a battle against nature. It is in the nature of humans to act the way they do. No amount of either education nor brainwashing will ever make foids monogamous nor want to get together with any of us rejects.

This is a pipe dream, at best.

yeah but who cares what the jews think. its not like you’re selling this game for monee anyway
It's supposed to be for money, but I just thought maybe people would be turned away from trying my game if I asked a price like $10 for the first game I've ever released with nothing backing me up.

Ha! You can't win a battle against nature. It is in the nature of humans to act the way they do. No amount of either education nor brainwashing will ever make foids monogamous nor want to get together with any of us rejects.

I know it's not a pipe, but I just think of this emoji. :smonk:

no but we can convince the bluepilled cucks to see the world the way we do

Yes we need to go out in force and rape foids and murder normies teach them all a fucking lesson (in video game) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i mean, we got Iraq... Egypt... Syria... Nigeria ... crimemaxxing :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in Arma 3 Kujari scenario)

no but we can convince the bluepilled cucks to see the world the way we do
They won't, though. The Just World Fallacy is a perspective held very deeply by normies, it's an instinctual belief. Humans have not yet risen to a level above animalism to be able to overcome instincts, and I doubt they ever will.

The only reason we are black pilled is out of necessity, to spare ourselves the additional pain and misery, and wasted energy spent. Normies don't have this need, therefore, they will never be black pilled.