Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's time to start purging this place.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Last week there was usually only around 8 users online at once, now there's over 100 online. We need to ban everyone that has joined in the last 2 weeks. We are being invaded by super low IQ normies,troll's and fakecel's. I think we should limit the amount of user's that can join per week, maybe limit it a 20.

EDIT :Holy shit, i just had an idea. What if we include water marks so that we know who leaks to cucktears? If we block guests and only allow registered users it could reduce troll post's and false flag's.

Last edited:
Last week there was usually only around 8 users online at once, now there's over 100 online. We need to ban everyone that has joined in the last 2 weeks. We are being invaded by super low IQ normies,troll's and fakecel's. I think we should limit the amount of user's that can join per week, maybe limit it a 20.
Then the site will be too slow or it’s growth will stagnate. Ban trolls and normalfags after they post. Innocent til proven guilty is most fair

Turn this place into the north korea of internet forums.

Yes please. normies and fakecels GTFO

the banning that the mods are doing is currently fine imo