Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's time to petsmaxx.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
My cats love me depsite being a subhuman balding manlet. I feed them, play with them, they sleep on my bed or in my room and we have fun together. They don't give a shit about my midget height, long midface, aggressive baldness, shit skin, or any flaw i have, they love me because i treat them good and because i'm kind with them. It makes me feel good because they're the only ones who value and appreciate my kindness and make me feel like a human who is worth something, unlike the whole world and society which only give a fuck about your genetics and all the shit we know. It's the best cope for someone like me to be honest, i don't need anymore stupid humans with their bullshit and shallow sick minds, i'll spend the rest of my life with my animals.

I want a dog.

2341FFB7 BAB7 4CDA A70E 2B650EDB2DFC

Catcel = volcel

OP is absolutely correct. Felines are perfect in every way and deserve to be worshipped as they were in ancient Egypt.

I wish I was a lion or some big animal like a gorilla, protecting my tribe, hunting and intimidating others.

I respect animals more than humans

I wish i could have a pet but my parents wouldn't allow it.

Will get a dog in the future.
They're so good, they're loyal as hell and if you ever feel sad, they'll pick up on it and they will try to cheer you up. They also don't care about your race because of color blindness. Dogs > humans.

I wish I was a lion or some big animal like a gorilla, protecting my tribe, hunting and intimidating others.

I respect animals more than humans
Me too, i think the same sometimes.

My cat mogs me with his hunter eyes.

They're so good, they're loyal as hell and if you ever feel sad, they'll pick up on it and they will try to cheer you up. They also don't care about your race because of color blindness. Dogs > humans.
Yeah i'll raise every kind of animal when i have money, especially dogs. I'll have nothing else to spend my money on and i love them.

Yeah i'll raise every kind of animal when i have money, especially dogs. I'll have nothing else to spend my money on and i love them.
Me too brother.

Agreed !!

My cats love me depsite being a subhuman balding manlet. I feed them, play with them, they sleep on my bed or in my room and we have fun together. They don't give a shit about my midget height, long midface, aggressive baldness, shit skin, or any flaw i have, they love me because i treat them good and because i'm kind with them. It makes me feel good because they're the only ones who value and appreciate my kindness and make me feel like a human who is worth something, unlike the whole world and society which only give a fuck about your genetics and all the shit we know. It's the best cope for someone like me to be honest, i don't need anymore stupid humans with their bullshit and shallow sick minds, i'll spend the rest of my life with my animals.
I have a golden retriever. I love her very much :D

I used to have a cat, he was a slayer. Caught him having sex many times. He'd bring like 6 of his cat friends to my backyard all the time.

Tmp 20135 6 16 15 Lost Orange Tabby Cat Male  Crumpy 619 244 76791016770133

I would get a cat if I wasn't allergic

Lol what, I just googled it and the average apartment rent in queens is two thousand dollars.
WTF ? I thought it was for poorer people because i know some people who live there. You need to get out of that state then and go to NJ or something cheaper and near NY.

I hate animals but good for you m8

Look at the hunter eyes and positive canthal tilt. He mogs me
lol yeah, he was a beast. He killed a wild rabbit once. One time I found him on the neighbor's roof too. Crazy fucking cat.

I like animals more than I like a lot of people.

True I just don't want the responsibility

Idk why I hate them honestly just have always disliked dogs since childhood they always jump on you or beg or destroy something idk cats might be better

Seems kinda cruel to me to lock a dog in your house all day while you're at work
He'll learn to sleep while you're out and you can take him out for a walk everyday after you come back from wageslaving.

Good cope, I'm thinking of getting an emotional support animal.

Idk why I hate them honestly just have always disliked dogs since childhood they always jump on you or beg or destroy something idk cats might be better
There are tons of animals, choose what you like and get it but be sure that it's a friendly species. Don't expect the snake or scorpion to be your friends.

Good cope, I'm thinking of getting an emotional support animal.
Yeah animals give you a great sense of self-worth. They will bring pure love to your life.

you know society is fucked when animals give us more love/ dont give a shit about how subhuman you are than humans themselves do.