Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's time to end the tyranny of tallfags

Tallfag could easily be knocked out by a juiced manlet. :feelshaha:

Me an averageheightcel watching the fighting :feelsPop:

One clean punch to the chin is all it takes to KO almost any man regardless of size. You can't train your brain against concussions.

One rpg to the brain keeps the tallfags at bay

live by the fist, die by the gun, tallfags

One clean punch to the chin is all it takes to KO almost any man regardless of size. You can't train your brain against concussions.
True. You might be one of the good tallfags left.

I wish manlets would stop coping with the
>Height is just a meaningless number
When it’s the number that literally describes the size of the very vessel in which the entirety that is you resides. Bluepilled manlets who refuse to accept their disadvantage in life are more annoying than tallfags that deny their advantage.
>Bro, I’m 5’6”, and it doesn’t affect me at all.

Saying height doesn’t matter is such gigacope to even the smallest, bluepilled of manlets. Would height not matter if your son had dwarfism and was 3’2”?

Yes, it would, so everyone, even gigamanlets, can agree height matters and they don’t want their kid to be short.

It’s debatable in what range height stops mattering (5’7” is a perfectly fine height for a man and taller than most foids), but saying you don’t care about height at all is disingenuous even for a manlet.

Me an averageheightcel watching the fighting :feelsPop:
Average height is true hell because you’re so close to tallfaggery, you can taste it. It’s even more blackpilling seeing how much even a few inches matter if you’re in the 5’8”-6’1” range. They way people treat a 6’0” man is noticeably different than a 5’10” man even though 5’5” and 5’7” get treated pretty similar.

When your average, even a small advantage to set you apart changes everything.

the only one ever talking about height is short people. there's no tyranny. just envy

everytime i see a tallfag irl i have an urge to beat the fuck out them, even though im weak and will probably lose

CUT DOWN ALL THE TALL TREES!
PUT THEM ALL IN WOODCHIPPERS! TOTAL TALLFAGGOT DEFORESTATION!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
HAIL THE SUPREME HUTUS!

Attachments

• Rwanda_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
    Rwanda_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif
    1 MB · Views: 3