Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's time to diagnose your Fragile Masculinity!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
A discomfort with being identified as a member of the LGBTQ+ community (example: loudly declaring what you’d do if a gay man hit on you, vociferously declaring your passion about women for all to hear, etc)

What the hell is this... :dafuckfeels:

classic meme gender tbh

A discomfort with being identified as a member of the LGBTQ+ community (example: loudly declaring what you’d do if a gay man hit on you, vociferously declaring your passion about women for all to hear, etc)

What the hell is this... :dafuckfeels:

It's their plan to soyify us

The good men project more like the soylent men project

tfw I need to start larping as a bluepilled cuck so I can gtfo the mental health system :feelsree:

Social science = bullshit artistry.

i woun't have a problem with "fragile masculinity", if foids din't shamed me all the time

> goodmenproject.com

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Only Chad is entitled to being a man. The rest of us and the next generation will be feminised and 'genderless'.
It's all downhill from here.

> goodmenproject

The declaration of “not all men”
so... is believing NAWALT toxic femininity?

I don't have fragile masculinity, but I always act the most masculin I can because of my fragile non-masculine body, and this is an issue because it's the women who make you feel yourself like a shit if you are not masculine. That is the point. Feminazism can't make a physically weak men or emotional men more "normal", because women only approve masculine man. If you are not masculine, you are out.

Holy fuck check this out. This is a symptom of 'fragile' masculinity.

- Accusing others of being sexist against men

once again whores shitting on masculinity

But muh..., muh masculinity!! :feelsseriously:
Article is right tbh. Be this, be that, the all encompassing fear to appear like some homo, soyboy or something plus the constant black knighting. I tell you who the real soyboys are: people, who force themselves or others to appear "hypermasculine" to meet certain subcultural standards. Chad doesn't adhere to artificial standards of masculinity, that have been subject to change over time anyway. Don't try to overcompensate for your complexes..

Just bee yourself and cuck if you don't.

Attachments

• beeee.jpg
    beeee.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
My masculinity is so toxic I think adulterous women should be publically humiliated.