Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's Time to Cleanse Society of Certain People

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend

Reminder that faithfulness is a foreign concept to the vast majority of the femoid species. I want them dead. @SaintMarcLepine.

Last edited:
A lot of normies will say some bullshit about men being the same. The thing is, men are basically brainwashed from a young age to believe women are precious creatures who value their virginity and love men for their personality. Then we hit puberty and notice women losing their virginities at 13 to our bullies, while treating us like trash even though we never did anything to them. Then people wonder why we're bitter.

Cucks just make me sad.

lol at her backpedaling and saying she was joking. We aren't stupid hoe we already knew that and know its the truth

lol at her backpedaling and saying she was joking. We aren't stupid hoe we already knew that and know its the truth
"Haha adultery is laughable!"

She needs to die.

lol did you just steal some other nigga's thread just to put your point that could've just been a comment oh his JFL

FHO's can't stay with one guy, they need to
"find themselves,teehee". 90% of Females age 15-23 are whore's. We need to exterminate them.

The only problem is that death is too good for these cunts. I want to do more than kill them. I want to torture them for decades before I kill them.

i'd like to cleanse society of myself