Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its the end for me

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My freind just got a girlfriend a 20 yo single mom with two babies and he's calling the kids his I looked at his girlfriend Facebook page she still has photos of her and the real babies father still up and pictures of her and my freind she's a 4/10 at best and my freind Is a 4 to but the reason why it's over for me Is because a while back we went on omegle he asked girls who they preferred they chose him over me all race of girls he's fat chubby and white not to mention short I was fit 5'10 and black tho guess I get mogged by a chubby short manlet but the reason it's over is because if my friend Is dating single moms imagine what I'm getting :feelsrope:(also her real baby daddy is a 6/10, mogs my freind)

Last edited:
Someone's gotta pay for those kids, be glad its not you.

She will go back to father and throw out your friend in nanosecond, mark my words.

Nigga, are you really crying because you were not able to betabuxx a 4?

You’re sad because you’re not gonna betabuxx for a used up single mom? They will ALWAYS come crawling back to Chads cock, even if it’s their dying wish

Nigga, are you really crying because you were not able to betabuxx a 4?
No I'm crying because if that's what he gets and foids say he's better then me then I shouldn't expect anything but death at least that's certain for me

You’re sad because you’re not gonna betabuxx for a used up single mom? They will ALWAYS come crawling back to Chads cock, even if it’s their dying wish
You not reading the last part if he mogs me and that's the best he can get imagine my fate that's the point I was tryna make that's the only reason I'm made this post for fuck sakes

Many such cases.

At least you're taller :feelsokman:

I am sure its over. i tried to read.

No I'm crying because if that's what he gets and foids say he's better then me then I shouldn't expect anything but death at least that's certain for me
Single > betabuxx
I legit can't respect betabuxxers

Well, you aren't as stupid as your friend, I'll give you that. Single moms should be a red flag for all men that encounter them. I wouldn't be surprised if the whore goes back to the biological father of those kids. You said your friend is chubby, short and white? What was the reason the foids on omegle chose him over you?

Yeah, she uses him as an atm and to make her ex jealous.
:feelsokman: Typical betabuxxer .... imagine raising chad kids and spending all your hard earned money on a fat ugly whore who really dont give a fuck about you and her kids just so maybe you might have starfish sex with a landwhale once a year. sea fishers / beta buxxers are retarded , disgusting and pathetic as fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: JFL

Last edited:
Well, you aren't as stupid as your friend, I'll give you that. Single moms should be a red flag for all men that encounter them. I wouldn't be surprised if the whore goes back to the biological father of those kids. You said your friend is chubby, short and white? What was the reason the foids on omegle chose him over you?
I'm butt ugly

your friend is giga cucked

lul

dont feel bad for him having a GF , he is propably just being used and deals with it like a good cuck. :feelsjuice::feelshaha:

no clue how guys can be this cucked.normies must have a nice life.