Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's the best time in history to be a fat tranny

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Because women have grown so ugly they look like men in wigs. Would you be surprised if I told you the woman below was a man? No

Actress Margot Robbie Australian 2018

It doesn't help that the rising rates of obesity makes it extremely difficult to even see their curves or feminine features. Most have a barrel body type. Can't wait for the west to be nothing but androgynous blobs of fat in 50 years.

@NeverEvenBegan
CAN A MAN FUCKING JOKE. THEY DON'T CALL ME STUPID CLOWN FOR NOTHING. It's obvious my post is commenting on how ugly western women have become.

There's no way in hell that Margot robbie is trans. She's prime giga Stacy for my BIC :feelsEhh:

Also not being burned at the stake for being a tranny is probably a plus

There's no way in hell that Margot robbie is trans. She's prime giga Stacy for my BIC :feelsEhh:
Her and Taylor Swift are both probably trans. The Jews insert trannies into popular culture because it's their fetish to turn men gay

Also not being burned at the stake for being a tranny is probare
Doesn't it save money tho? It certainly beats having to buy your own rope right?

Because women have grown so ugly they look like men in wigs. Would you be surprised if I told you the woman below was a man? No

View attachment 1276296

It doesn't help that the rising rates of obesity makes it extremely difficult to even see their curves or feminine features. Most have a barrel body type. Can't wait for the west to be nothing but androgynous blobs of fat in 50 years.
I take it you speak from experience?

Just be the lowest of the low a human being can be theory