Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s that time of day today

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
It’s that time of day to sit and wonder where it all went wrong :feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
Why everything goes against me and why life fucking sucks. I hate this fucking world and I loathe every bit of my existence.
What optimism is there to have for a bleak future :smonk:

I was just thinking about this while walking the streets seeing all the happy couples. I sort of coped by remembering that kid from school who died right after HS graduation. I thought at least I wasn't him. But then again, even he probably had more joy in his life so far than I will have even if I live to be an old man.

What really makes me feel bad is when i talk to someone about my high school years, i always start to reflect on my teenage years.

i always have myself some moment of deep thinking in which i question how fucked up is my situation

I feel ya mang, it's like every night before bed I replay all the shit that went wrong in my head :cryfeels:.

All to fucking live the exact same day the next day.

And I am 20, these are supposed to be the best years of my life :dafuckfeels:.

I literally dread what my life post college will look like.