Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's sunny today

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It's 8.30am and very sunny. I'm gonna go to sleep and hope I don't wake up. But I won't be able to sleep because the sun comes in my room and makes it light.

Days like this really makes me wish I was normal and had friends and money and girlfriendd and car and shit like that. I am a pretty big loser nowadays I can't even enjoy sunshine because I have to be outside in the town streets where everyone knows me as the local spastic guy and everyone else is there with their friends or girls. Nobody is a consistent loner like me.

Anyways I might start doing zanax again it was pretty awesome when I used to do it. It made you feel like nothing matters. And no anxiety from shit. You can sit and watch your house burn down on Xanax and feel good. But the prices have gone up for Xanax and nowadays they put fentanyl in it but I guess that doesn't matter as dying is not that bad in this position. If I was less of a loser it matter. It's just that Xanax gets boring fast. It is literally the stop giving a fuck drug.
Im

Sunshine pill is brutal