Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope It's Sunday

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Maybe in another life
★★★★★
What're your plans for today lads?

For me, just gonna benzodiazepinemaxx and nicotinemaxx as usual, rotting alone at my house.

@Multicell @Acorn @Top Red Garnacho @SandNiggerKANG @opioidcel @DarkStarDown @Friezacel @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng @VictimofBpillReaper @curryboy420 @VideoGameCoper @Samurai @Pancakecel @FinnCel @BornToLose @Cowcel @LeFrenchCel @kay' @svgmn1 @Moroccancel2- @ParasiteToSociety
@The Enforcer

If it doesn't rain, I'm going to go to our cabin and get the grass cut. It's a 2 hour job to cut the grass with two people each using a powerful riding mower at the same time. Then, once that's done, go for a ride in our side by side ATV with my mother on some dirt roads like we usually do. That place is an excellent distraction from inceldom.

Slopmaxx and just videogamemaxx

If it doesn't rain, I'm going to go to our cabin and get the grass cut. It's a 2 hour job to cut the grass with two people each using a powerful riding mower at the same time. Then, once that's done, go for a ride in our side by side ATV with my mother on some dirt roads like we usually do. That place is an excellent distraction from inceldom.
Sounds good, being productive I see. :feelsYall:

@Friezacel @curryboy420 @DarkStarDown are ye lads smoking gaanja today?

Rotting just like any other day, probably going to watch a few movies and the euros thats it

Yo bro pass me the fent

Rotting just like any other day, probably going to watch a few movies and the euros thats it
Did you go back to college or still at the house

If you went back you can cope with cigarettes and beers

Coomed & about to sleep(Sunday morning where I'm at)

I started reading The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy by Lothrop Stoddard, it was recommended to me by a friend: I plan on making a thread discussing Stoddard, since he was extremely high-IQ & his book more or less predicted many things in our current world.

What will surprise many, is that the book was actually a global bestseller effectively, and his other works were once widely read in the US & even mentioned by a few leaders at the time(Harding & Hitler).

I started reading The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy by Lothrop Stoddard, it was recommended to me by a friend: I plan on making a thread discussing Stoddard, since he was extremely high-IQ & his book more or less predicted many things in our current world.
Sounds interesting. Tag me before you post the thread. :feelsYall:

What will surprise many, is that the book was actually a global bestseller effectively, and his other works were once widely read in the US & even mentioned by a few leaders at the time(Harding & Hitler).
Fascinating

Did you go back to college or still at the house

If you went back you can cope with cigarettes and beers
Yeah my last year at college just started

and yes im back to nicotinemaxxing:feelscomfy::smonk:

Sounds interesting. Tag me before you post the thread. :feelsYall:
Will do.
Fascinating
It's fascinating to me as to how his works were once widely-acclaimed & read, both inside of & outside of the United States, yet most have never heard of him nowadays.

My great-grandparents & great-great grandparents likely read his works or at least were aware of it, but yet it's seemingly almost forgotten knowledge by now.

I just find that all strange, especially considering how seemingly accurate a lot of it holds up.

I just find that all strange, especially considering how seemingly accurate a lot of it holds up.
That's cause normies refuse to accept the truth.

Didn’t do much, YouTube, did some walking, fapped and that was it. had like 4 coffees and 2 energy drinks today so my heart is racing atm.

That's cause normies refuse to accept the truth.
That, and the fact it's seemingly so obscure despite once being almost world-wide bestsellers shows that obviously, something aint right.

For me, just gonna benzodiazepinemaxx and nicotinemaxx as usual, rotting alone at my house.

@Multicell @Acorn @Top Red Garnacho @SandNiggerKANG @opioidcel @DarkStarDown @Friezacel @ItsovERfucks @edgelordcel @K1ng N0th1ng @VictimofBpillReaper @curryboy420 @VideoGameCoper @Samurai @Pancakecel @FinnCel @BornToLose @Cowcel @LeFrenchCel @kay' @svgmn1 @Moroccancel2- @ParasiteToSociety
@The Enforcer

Didn’t do much, YouTube, did some walking, fapped and that was it. had like 4 coffees and 2 energy drinks today so my heart is racing atm.
Man I'm so sensitive to caffeine my body goes crazy after drinking a single cup of black coffee.
@VideoGameCoper can relate

I’m just gonna be working on editing and making videos I guess. Gonna caffeinemaxx for energy and I need to buy nicotine patches for more mental energy. I think nicotine will be good for my jewpill brain damage.

I’m just gonna be working on editing and making videos I guess. Gonna caffeinemaxx for energy and I need to buy nicotine patches for more mental energy. I think nicotine will be good for my jewpill brain damage.
Tea is always better :feelsYall:

Nicotine patches sound fun. Your first time trying em or you've already done them before?
How much time do they take to kick in?

by far i’ve hated today, so i’m rotting in my bed absorbing blue light and 5g wavelengths as per usual. i’ve had a package that was said to arrive today and it’s been pushed back to monday/tuesday. i am beyond boredom

Tea is always better :feelsYall:

Nicotine patches sound fun. Your first time trying em or you've already done them before?
How much time do they take to kick in?
Coffee makes me get the shits lol so sometimes I just go with a nice cup of black tea. I never did nicotine patches yet but I’ll need to buy it at some point I’m guessing they kick in faster than other things

Same thing than usual, gaming posting and cooming

Man I'm so sensitive to caffeine my body goes crazy after drinking a single cup of black coffee.
@VideoGameCoper can relate
Yeah, it’s crazy how severe I react to it. I decided not to ever take caffeine for this reason

Coomed & about to sleep(Sunday morning where I'm at)

Based, what’s the big idea ?

Study and workout

by far i’ve hated today, so i’m rotting in my bed absorbing blue light and 5g wavelengths as per usual. i’ve had a package that was said to arrive today and it’s been pushed back to monday/tuesday. i am beyond boredom
What package big dildo for Ur ass

@The Enforcer
I waged my nigga

LDAR like everyday.
Maybe hit gym but unlikely, Did not sleep well after having nightmares.

Ldaring all day

@The Enforcer
Vidya and this forum

Had nice gong kora chicken

I'm just gonna relax at home like usual