Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its sunday

S

shibo

Officer
Another week of school.... ITS OVER

How old are you OP? imo college is more bearable than high school. Even though I've never been to college that's how it seems to me

How old are you OP? imo college is more bearable than high school. Even though I've never been to college that's how it seems to me
College sounds better. Go when u want and i heard classes are like 3 hours and thats it. And u can choose to not go on some days

The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again
The loop starts again

College sounds better. Go when u want and i heard classes are like 3 hours and thats it. And u can choose to not go on some days
I choose to never attend except for when we have laboration, and just study for the exams from home. Although certain courses demand compulsory attendance, mine doesn't. I'm basically living the NEET life, coping with my escapisms day in and day out. Way better than highschool

It nerves stops it never ends our suffering

High school and middle school are hell

lol not over for me yet. it is still weekend here.

sry OP, if u lived in USA than school would be cancelled tomorrow because of mlk

Over for sundaycels