Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR it's summer and i havent taken a shower in two weeks

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
and i havent left my house in two months i think

i went 1 week without showering and fapped everyday

I’m exactly in the same position as you.

Never tried that. Does the smell reach a peak after a certain number of days or does it just keep getting worse?

neet life best life

I can't understand that, don't you get irritated by your smell or your sticky skin when you go to bed?

I can't understand that, don't you get irritated by your smell or your sticky skin when you go to bed?
I like it. I’m at 4 days right now (I work a 9-5 job though so I’ll have to do it before monday).

Fucking gross. Prolly got smegma

does that not bother you at all? You enjoy the sticky skin and smelling your own bad odor? And aren't you supposed to get itchy after enough days?

You don't actually need to shower daily. Once a week is fine. This is something even the Normans will tell you. I mean, not you specifically, they'll tell you to shower between meals. But amongst normal people it's starting to be understood that overshowering can actually dry and damage the skin.

JFL if you're not showerminimummming in 2018. I shower like twice a week, if you're already incel, what's the point in smelling good? Smelling good is the least of my worries.

You guys better be joking holy fuck

I shower at minimum every other day. My hair is super thick and if I don't wash it often it just gets itchy and I cant sleep.

I don't know how anyone could go days on end without showering, sounds like hell

I shower once a week or so. Unless I start to smell my mom doesnt even notice. I do shower if I'm gonna go to the bookstore too. Or take a pic.
You guys better be joking holy fuck
Do we look like were fucking joking?

If you have short hair and don't work out, you can get away with only whore baths and changing your clothes. But you need to wash your ass and crotch with water at least.

and i havent left my house in two months i think
You're a rookie kid. Learn from the best. You're not rotting until you stop counting the days. Just wait till your asshole starts itching. That's when you really need to shower.

I only shower after I workout because the feel of sweat is horrible and makes it harder to fall asleep

I've been there.
The most annoying thing is the genitals smell and the greasy hair

Haven't showered in a week here.

i mean fair enough ur not going out n no one's with u but still don't u feel like sht (physically) I'd atleast take shower regularly at home cos it makes u feel good u can relax much better, or is showering that tiresome ??

you must smell like shit bro. literally shit.

You Neets do some nasty shit, wdf man.

Cucc

JFL if you're not showerminimummming in 2018. I shower like twice a week, if you're already incel, what's the point in smelling good? Smelling good is the least of my worries.

I can't go more than a week without showering. Feels too gross.

same ( with the title), depression is certainly fun
Never tried that. Does the smell reach a peak after a certain number of days or does it just keep getting worse?
wear deodorant and cologne and ur all g