Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel its summer already.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
really sunny today. went out and saw tons of young foids dressing like whores again. so much expose skin.
some of them had mask for their face JFL behaving like whores but the corona is what scary for them/?!@?@!

i cant take another summer of watching those filthy foids outside. i just want to take them i just cant believe most of the times they are either on the way to get fuck by some lucky guy or they are on their way after getting fucked already

last night i watched a movie and i just imagined that i had a girl by my side to cuddle and watch it with and i almost cried. i fucking cant anymore.

all i want is love.

im a good guy
lives alone
saved nice money
gonna make good money after uni
pretty fit
SO WHY THE FUCK NO FOIDS WHY.

Whores gonna whore. Nothing new.

really sunny today. went out and saw tons of young foids dressing like whores again. so much expose skin.
some of them had mask for their face JFL behaving like whores but the corona is what scary for them/?!@?@!

i cant take another summer of watching those filthy foids outside. i just want to take them i just cant believe most of the times they are either on the way to get fuck by some lucky guy or they are on their way after getting fucked already

last night i watched a movie and i just imagined that i had a girl by my side to cuddle and watch it with and i almost cried. i fucking cant anymore.

all i want is love.

im a good guy
lives alone
saved nice money
pretty fit
what about corona chan ??? quarantine maxxxx coming

Summer is the worst time of the year for us.

Whores will be whores. All they know is how to dress like a slut and lure Chads.

what about corona chan ??? quarantine maxxxx coming
Whores gonna whore. Nothing new.
Even went on during quarantine. Those frivolous sluts couldn't even last a few days without dicks/parties. No one gives a fuck about Corona-chan anyways. Like with most major events most people react with shock/panic in the first few weeks but afterwards no one gives a shit about it (same thing with political scandals, mass-shootings, economic crises, natural catastrophes, terror-attacks etc.). At first everyone panics but then they will continue living like nothing has ever happened. Just fucking lol, most Boomers (so called risk groups) don't even give a flying fuck about keeping distance anymore.

Summer is the worst time of the year for us.
This.

if you have money dont be sad. you can surgerymaxx and locationmaxx
assuming ur not an ethnic midget

i cant take another summer of watching those filthy foids outside.
last night i watched a movie and i just imagined that i had a girl by my side to cuddle and watch it with and i almost cried.
im a good guy
lives alone
saved nice money
pretty fit
So fucking relatable.
Im honestly thinking about completely giving up and becoming a homeless person. My life would be as bad as possible, so suicide would be the only option. I am so fucking tired of this. Im involved in so much shit i dont care about at all, just because i wanna keep myself alive and coping for no reason. I literally dont need money, I know its over, i dont really need anything at all, but one thing. Completely giving up and letting the world destroy me.

Even went on during quarantine. Those frivolous sluts couldn't even last a few days without dicks/parties. No one gives a fuck about Corona-chan anyways. Like with most major events most people react with shock/panic in the first few weeks but afterwards no one gives a shit about it (same thing with political scandals, mass-shootings, economic crises, natural catastrophes, terror-attacks etc.). At first everyone panics but then they will continue living like nothing has ever happened. Just fucking lol, most Boomers (so called risk groups) don't even give a flying fuck about keeping distance anymore.
but economy is going down , people dont have money to parties

So fucking relatable.
Im honestly thinking about completely giving up and becoming a homeless person. My life would be as bad as possible, so suicide would be the only option. I am so fucking tired of this. Im involved in so much shit i dont care about at all, just because i wanna keep myself alive and coping for no reason. I literally dont need money, I know its over, i dont really need anything at all, but one thing. Completely giving up and letting the world destroy me.
The (((world))) has already destroyed you. Us, all of us too. We are just falling very slowly.

i cant wait to go to japan and have a incel meeting there