Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s Still Over Even When You Get a Girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/gmfdo/im_infatuated_with_my_boyfriends_best_friend/c1ome3x?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/gmfdo/im_infatuated_with_my_boyfriends_best_friend/c1omg78?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Gentlemen. Women in a nuthsell

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819  gorilla gorilla silverback gorilla

There's no punishment for this. No karma. No hell. No God's judgment. That's the cruelst thing about this. It'll happen and life will continue.

it's just...It's like there's no word to sum up this mixed feelings of anger ,Disappointment and all the negative hate I have towards women.

brutal. what can the cuckold do? she just has to fuck chad. she HAS TO DO IT

lol and the guy is still friends with him even tho he excessively flirts with his gf .

Wtf , you cant maintain a friendship on that kind of disrespectful behaviour .

He should ditch them both .
But he sounds like a beta , so he wont and will instead hold onto the last straw and give both of them endless chances .

It will end with him raising his "friends" child without knowing it or whatever

maybe its just LARP idk

He might not even be bad looking for all we know. Even if the guy is Chad, if the other guy is GigaChad, the Chad will get cucked by the GigaChad. Foids are programmed to hunt down the chaddiest Chad they can find. No man is ever safe from hypergamy

Fuck women - they are animals
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cucked if the other guy doesn't reject her after she breaks up his with bf. Stupid bitch.

There's no punishment for this. No karma. No hell. No God's judgment. That's the cruelst thing about this. It'll happen and life will continue.

it's just...It's like there's no word to sum up this mixed feelings of anger ,Disappointment and all the negative hate I have towards women.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I have the same problem as OPs avi

it's standard for femsharts to stay in touch with their ex on facebook and even send out "feeler" messages like "i hope someone realizes what a mistake they made 2 years ago......" to get a reaction from their ex and try to start something, while being in a new stable relationship

If you are not 7/10 or above, you don't have a girlfriend. She just has a personal simp just for herself whom she lures with sex once a month (if ever).

It's a 9 year old post how did you find it?

He might not even be bad looking for all we know. Even if the guy is Chad, if the other guy is GigaChad, the Chad will get cucked by the GigaChad. Foids are programmed to hunt down the chaddiest Chad they can find. No man is ever safe from hypergamy

Yup remember tha Bachelor episode posted here, a 6’4” White shredded doctor Chad was cucked by a bigger PT GigaChad. Literally none of the women wanted him, anywhere near them, he was treated like an incel, they avoided his proximity and touch as if he was a leper.