Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's spring, the season of love and sex, how are you interactions with the opposite sex going, fellas?

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Last girl I talked to was 2 weeks ago and she wasn't interested.

Had a cute waitress serve me for Easter yesterday. Looked at her name on the receipt so I could look her up on Facebook. Couldn't find her

Had a cute waitress serve me for Easter yesterday. Looked at her name on the receipt so I could look her up on Facebook. Couldn't find her
She probably wiped it after interacting with you for this very reason

How do you think

Getting frustrated with these conversations on Tinder. I don't think I will ever connect with a woman. It's like they are a different species.

Getting frustrated with these conversations on Tinder. I don't think I will ever connect with a woman. It's like they are a different species.
Tfw you can connect with a dog better than a woman

I talk to different customer care female agents on a regular basis.

havent spoken to a female other than my mother in 2 and a half years sooo....

yeh its going great!

I will have you guess on this one.

Tinder is 99% luck, 1%everything else

i havent had a covo with a girl in over a year

Tinder is a very bad place for dating.

Last human I talked to voluntarily was a month ago JFL

Last human I talked to voluntarily was a month ago JFL

I was walking down the street today and I saw a fat used up cum bucket coming towards me so I decided to make an eye contact as we walked past each other just for laughs to see what she thinks about me. And she immediately looked away. So yeah. Draw your own conclusion.

Delivery driver looked disgusted.

9f917b49ca9ec15214457fbaf3fbd558

P r o g r e s s

I said "hey" and "thank you" to a cute cashier yesterday.

JFL. The season of love and sex for humans is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.

a really cute blonde girl jogged past me last morning. She looked a little bit scared as she passed me because I veered towards her.

Non-existent, beats the alternative of asking out women and being brutally rejected.

I don't - there is no point in wasting my time.

I maintained eye contact with a femoid for 2 seconds the other day and she pulled a face and shook her head no.