Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy It's socially acceptable to make fun of all hindrances that only affect men

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Male pattern baldness, short height (only a hindrance if you're a man), small dick. Notice how even on IT, people, mainly BR Sigma, make fun of people for having small dicks and being short (probably for being bald too, though I don`t recall seeing it), and none of the SJWs there call them out for body shaming or whatever.

Meanwhile, making fun of fat people is not acceptable, since it's a problem that hurts women too (fat women still have multiple times more SMV than the average man, but still, they lose a ton of SMV through getting fat, compared to lean women). Even when being fat is much more of a choice than being short or having a small dick.

Same with race, with the difference of it not being a choice. Both male and female members of nonwhite races, particularly black in the case of women, have way less SMV than their white counterparts, so since it hurts women too, it's absolutely not acceptable to say a word of mockery about it.

If you carefully look at society, all you see is gynocentrism and lookism everywhere. The amount of leeway you have for anything really is basically your looks + great positive multiplier if women / negative multiplier if man. And people will always care much, much more about women than they care about men.

Last edited:
It's socially acceptable to make fun of all hindrances that only affect men

Wise words.
Sadly no one cares about men's rights.

It's your toxic personality inkwell

As expected, this thread got ignored by them. There's no possible way to respond.

It's socially acceptable to make fun of all hindrances that only affect men
Unless you're making fun of a giant Chad or Tyrone. Then it's socially acceptable for him to assault you so long as he doesn't go too far.

Anyway, as a short ugly ethnic, this is what made me despise normies. They expect us to be their punching bags.

Unless you're making fun of a giant Chad or Tyrone. Then it's socially acceptable for him to assault you so long as he doesn't go too far.

Anyway, as a short ugly ethnic, this is what made me despise normies. They expect us to be their punching bags.
They expect us to be fine applying to be their personal jesters. Only reasons incels are part of a friend group.

Actually what I meant in OP was not a negative multiplier for men, but rather something like x 0.9.

+1 OP

From my experience in the workplace, most commonly male height and bald bashing.