Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s socially acceptable for people to want incels to be hurt.

Many men,women,transgenders wish...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
All women and men who aren’t incels want incels to be publicly identified throughout major cities and want us to be mentally and emotionally abused. They also want incels in solidarity confinement, painfully shave off hair from incels’ heads and feed us pills that are not approved by pharmaceutical organizations at any level. Your family and friends will isolate you and kickstart your mental illness’s. The people on reddit and Twitter or wherever don’t want incels to leave inceldom but want to watch us LDAR. It’s not a self-fulfilling thing , society pushed incels to these forums where they can read about incels. AS LONG YOU HARM YOURSELF MOST ARE NOT BOTHERED AND SOME ARE HAPPY. Water is wet.

incels bad so incels hurt is ok

It has become fashionable to hate and despise the incels, and it is in any social circle a way to unleash and utter bravado and earn an honorable reputation for themselves, to show how "non-toxic" and "evolved" compared to incels they are; just more forms of expression of the Will to Power in them: incels, either as subculture or as the true meaning of the word are the things most hated by postmodern society

Well, duh, I thought this was common knowledge on the forum. People like us were routinely fed to lions in the Flavian Amphitheater in antiquity, in vast spectacles paid for by politicians looking for public favor.

Beat the rush!

Shave your head first and get drunk!

Honestly fuck those people and their opinion. I want those cucks and spoiled cunts dead. And i want you to ascend and live a happy life full of joy with a loving wife on your side.

Killing us for sport was the norm in matriarchal society 8000 years ago when only 1/17 men reproduced...

Who's the cuck who voted "ascension for me?"

Edit: @Romello Gaghan 2 you are a cuck, KYS

Killing us for sport was the norm in matriarchal society 8000 years ago when only 1/17 men reproduced...

Lets not forget.

It honestly must of been awful back then. You were shunned from the tribe at mid puberty due to being small/ugly/framecel etc. You were lietrally a fugitive that was being tracked by Large Brutes and Tall Athletic Chads, much like modern day fox hunting. There must of been no place for the ugly framecel to hide.

Lets not forget.

It honestly must of been awful back then. You were shunned from the tribe at mid puberty due to being small/ugly/framecel etc. You were lietrally a fugitive that was being tracked by Large Brutes and Tall Athletic Chads, much like modern day fox hunting. There must of been no place for the ugly framecel to hide.
Civilization began when a bunch of incels teamed up against the chads and killed them with spears. They agreed to have one female each and to defend their camp together from invading chads.

It's us vs the world

Civilization began when a bunch of incels teamed up against the chads and killed them with spears. They agreed to have one female each and to defend their camp together from invading chads.

Legit. Weaker men developed spears, weapons and stealth by number to take down Chad/defend himself against chad.

But now its reversed again. Incels can't kill chads, and so chad wins.

Legit. Weaker men developed spears, weapons and stealth by number to take down Chad/defend himself against chad.

But now its reversed again. Incels can't kill chads, and so chad wins.
Cuckold mentality keeps men from uniting against chad...

yup they dont give a fuck about the rise of male suicide, if even 5% of the men that sui'ed went ER instead, things MIGHT actually start changing in western society to make it not a living hellhole as a man

Incels are the latest witch hunt. 10 years from now there will be a new target.

Many cucks, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dog and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And normies trying to take my life away

I put a hole in nobody for fucking with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and ER your life away

Everyone is incelophobic but the incels.

If you read comments on reddit about incels, a lot of them actually want to kill us and are glad when we commit suicide.

If you read comments on reddit about incels, a lot of them actually want to kill us and are glad when we commit suicide.
They also love saying "found the incel" whenever they disagree with someone.

If they want to hurt us they can come and try......
They want to kill us but they pussy.

Being incels are associated with being ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back