Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so stupid that I'm wasting time in the west

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
...when I could go to Asia and lead a healthy sex life because of JWB being super legit over there.

Matches I could only dream of getting in the west, girls messaging first, etc. It's a different world over there. And here I am, stuck in the west, completely overshadowed by Chad and his Chadlite gang.

Agreed, also don't forget the BBC takeover, fuckin niggrrs

I can't get into Thai girls, most of them have no hips. Same for Filipino. Anybody know good countries with a good hot/gettable ratio for white guys?

How's Colombia?

cookinbreakfast said:
I can't get into Thai girls, most of them have no hips. Same for Filipino. Anybody know good countries with a good hot/gettable ratio for white guys?

How's Colombia?

South Koreans are the hottest by far, but they're also the hardest to get by far.

Apply lube to your anus before bending over for ladyboys.

cookinbreakfast said:

How's Colombia?

My tinder experiments in South America OUTSIDE of Brazil and Argentina have always yielded good results.

CopingGymcel said:
South Koreans are the hottest by far, but they're also the hardest to get by far.

Aren't South Koreans as stuck up as white girls? I've heard you can't run just be white game in SK

cookinbreakfast said:
Aren't South Koreans as stuck up as white girls? I've heard you can't run just be white game in SK

As far as I understand, yes. That's why it's harder than the rest of Asia. Most of them prefer their own race's men.

Tbh I feel the same way. Stuck here in the west. It's worse in a way because I fucked it up myself and know exactly what I'm missing out on.

Get the rope.