Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so sad to think that people have no power

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
They can be abused as much as the elites want and they will never do anything.
They do not have the capacity for efficient organization to fight against the state-elite monopoly of violence.
And even if they did, they don't have the courage and are alienated.
The people do not have and will never have power
All revolutions in history were just a replacement of elites, the people, the masses are not capable of anything alone

It's sad because nowadays they can be so abused
Children can be kidnapped and done whatever elites want to do with them and no justice will ever be served, and the mere possibility already confirms that this happens.
They can impose increasingly precarious conditions on the population and they will never do anything, with enough propaganda they won't even be outraged.

Last edited:
They can be abused as much as the elites want and they will never do anything.
They do not have the capacity for efficient organization to fight against the state-elite monopoly of violence.
And even if they did, they don't have the courage and are alienated.
The people do not have and will never have power
All revolutions in history were just a replacement of elites, the people, the masses are not capable of anything alone

It's sad because nowadays they can be so abused
Children can be kidnapped and done whatever elites want to do with them and no justice will ever be served, and the mere possibility already confirms that this happens.
They can impose increasingly precarious conditions on the population and they will never do anything, with enough propaganda they won't even be outraged.
it makes me angry instead of sad
when I was younger I was always concerned about social problems and injustice, i never tolerated inequity, and seeing people in such desperate situations.

but I realized that most people don't care, they don't feel empathy for other human beings. they live their lives as individuals, without caring about anything else.
they tend to be selfish and are full of flaws and traits that make them despicable beings

i used to idealize human beings
now i can no longer see anything positive in them, i have seen the worst traits in them, the hypocrisy, and the lies. and i can't sleep just thinking about it, :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: i feel surrounded by robots without feelings.

I simply cannot imagine anything positive about them

They deserve the hell they've allowed the elites to create.
The sad thing is that all this misery will carry on until the last man is standing and it doesn't have to be this way. The collective power of the masses is immense.

The laws of universe dictate that our world will always be savagely violent and abusive.

Because of it I can't stand people who create weak and/or dumb kids who will be victims of abuse lately in life.
Don't procreate if you can't give birth to mentality and physically strong children who at least will be able to defend themselves.