Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's so sad how people think they have time

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
"The brain only finishes developing at the age of 25"
There are so many things that people invent to avoid dealing with the fact that they are getting old and losing their dreams, it's sad
Agecuckery

The reality is that life can be very tragic when you don't have at least one or two lies to fall back on.
The truth is, there is the animal that will win and there is the animal that won't, but the distance from death made us forget that and think that we are all immortal

View: https://youtu.be/balitii8_Xg?si=bwVK0i9wytyX_40F

This MDE sketch talks about this, the false feeling of power, of overcoming the impossible that we have in the youth

I already lost the day today, tomorrow I will lose another day and then too

If I knew what to do I would do it

You realize it's too late to do anything and there are no do-overs, the regrets and time lost.

Define "lost" day
any day you feel like things are still the same
the day would be useful if I were somehow changing the direction of my life

You realize it's too late to do anything and there are no do-overs, the regrets and time lost.
You only realize it's too late when it's too late, that's what hurts

But I think, we put a lot of force on the past self, in the sense that we expected to have done what we basically didn't have the means to do, breaking with the falling dominoes of life is difficult.

any day you feel like things are still the same
the day would be useful if I were somehow changing the direction of my life
But you can change the direction of your life ...

The idea of wasting youth is ultimately a privilege. Some people don't even get such a trivial life where a thing like boredom could be seen as a "waste".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back