Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s so painful to have a oneitis when you’re an incel.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I fucking hate the soy bitch part of my brain that’s like “Wow, this girl is attractive! Better dedicate resources to think about her instead of the schoolwork I’m supposed to be doing.”

it’s so fucking frustrating to be thinking about women when I’m too fucking ugly to even register as a potential mate in their minds. I must not be blackpilled enough, somehow, even after reading numerous studies and seeing numerous examples of attractiveness being king.

Oldcels, does it ever get easier?

Oldcels, does it ever get easier?
It did for me. But I'm not sure to what extent it's due to aging and to what extent due to me disciplining myself against that shit.

Last time I had an onitis it lasted for one day only. I wrote the Nirvana's version "Orbiting Cuck" based on that episode.

I have like 3 oenitis in my gym, they are cute i always look at them when im there. But i dont know them and i dont think about them tbh

i do not or ever had an oneitis sadly. I knew my place since high school. but good luck man

It doesn't get better, it gets worse.

I have like 3 oenitis in my gym, they are cute i always look at them when im there. But i dont know them and i dont think about them tbh

if they aren’t corrupting your thoughts or distracting you to a serious extent I think it’s alright. But if they are it’s frustrating as hell
It doesn't get better, it gets worse.
fuck

It takes time for conscious pills to actually trickle down into the bedrock of your subconscious OP. Just keep watering the garden.

It’s so painful to have a oneitis when you’re an incel.
I just want to cope by being good at academics, its salt in the wound when I can’t even do that bc I’m being distracted by fuckin foids

I never had a oneitis

I just want to cope by being good at academics, its salt in the wound when I can’t even do that bc I’m being distracted by fuckin foids
What do you plan after you graduate? Can't cope forever

What do you plan after you graduate? Can't cope forever
Probably majoring in molecular biology, gonna try to get into the gene editing game. Its probably obvious why.

Molecular biology, gonna try to get into the gene editing game. Its probably obvious why.
Godspeed stemcel. You might not be able to save us, or even yourself, but you might save all future males from this disease called uglyness.

Snakesalute

Last edited:
Same, fuck, I can't stop myself.

I have had six oneitis... all they have shattered my self-esteem

good luck!

You'll grow out of it. It's impossible to catch oneitis if you are blackpilled.

sexual urges are enemy. I couldn't defeat them, instead they devoured me. the ones who figure a way to let go of their will for females will be the ones who truly ascend out of this shit existence(inceldom). buddhist teaching is the salvation, it points the right destination but I can not go there. unfortunately I have never been able to conquer my inner shit urge to want to be with a woman.

So what's so special about your oneitis? How is she different from all the other pretty foids?
She’s just in the same classes I’m in, mostly AP courses, and is like a 6/10 compared to the other foids that are maybe 4s.

Im willing to bet that she has numerous orbiters and a Chad/chadlite boyfriend, it’s too bad that my subconscious hasn’t accepted that yet. This is the main source of my frustration tbh.

i been suffering from this for about 10 years now, same girl

It’s painful to be an incel

I’ve only had my Ricardo Lopez moment once.

oneitis is cucked tbh

Yes I had that before.