Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT’S SO OVER

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I TRIED TO TALK TO A TOILET SO NORMAL LIKE A NORMIE AND SHIET DID NOT FUCKING WORK!!!!!
I JUST GET “OK COOL” RESPONSE, CHICOS
WHY? WHY AM I THIS UNWORTHY TO HAVE LOOKS!?

IT’S SO FUCKING OVER!!!!

that seems brutal, did you try to approach her or what? atleast she wasn't a total douche in rejecting you and just told you "ok cool"
sometimes when i talk to femalos i don't even get an answer and they just ignore me so i stopped doing so

that seems brutal, did you try to approach her or what? atleast she wasn't a total douche in rejecting you and just told you "ok cool"
sometimes when i talk to femalos i don't even get an answer and they just ignore me so i stopped doing so
I legit just told her that I seen her at a certain place and I thought she was cool, what the absolute hell, mang!!!

it’s over!!!

I legit just told her that I seen her at a certain place and I thought she was cool, what the absolute hell, mang!!!

it’s over!!!
bitch was telling you to fuck off with that "ok cool" , it's like rejecting you before even approaching. that's why i don't talk to femalos anymore, i don't risk getting rejected like before and feeling bad and humiluated again