Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [It's So Over]Which one of you is this?

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
I encountered this fine specimen on a dating site. Does he mog any of you?

Attachments

• IMG_2419.PNG
    IMG_2419.PNG
    214.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2418.PNG
    IMG_2418.PNG
    276.3 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2420.PNG
    IMG_2420.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 249
great mandible projection

Is this supposed to be funny?

Mogs the hell out of me facially

Is this supposed to be funny?
I don't know you well, but an above poster said that you like to instigate fights. I'll have you know that it won't work on me

Can mandible projection save you if you're 5'0?:feelshehe:

If you're not this guy:

Megachad

nothing can save you from the brutally primitive and evil female nature

LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS WOMAN

ROFLMAO

LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS WOMAN

ROFLMAO
If he is on this forum and sees this post, your username is what he will say to himself

Now that's what I call truecel

His female looksmatch (actually worse) doesn't even need tinder to get laid with a healthy guy

you didnt fucking ask me permission to use my pics

Mogs me to the seventh realm of hell and back.

He is just fat and wheel-chair bound.

W

ell I hope you're at least taller than him
8 inches taller so I might mog him over all but he doesn't have any facial deformities so still face mogs me

I mog the shit out of that little bitch

That poor fuck. He should just be fucking euthanized

Sometimes I wish I was euthanized. Can't imagine how this dude feels
Thanks to all these sjw virtue signaling cucks he probably thinks there is someone out there for him. Thats why he's on a dating site because everyone bluepilled him. Its just like on these documentaries on people who are disabled or retard all these cucks and normies virtue signal and the blue pill the disabled person. While those same virtue signaling cucks would be the first person to reject them on the sexual market place. Theyre good enough to live and suffer to give normies and stacys things (wageslave) but not good enough to get their fucking genitals licked
He's 5'0". SO OVER

That poor fuck. He should just be fucking euthanized
Agreed.
I will never understand how someone like this can bother with living. He has nothing, literally nothing to live for. He is just waiting for the sweet embrace of death.

Agreed.
I will never understand how someone like this can bother with living. He has nothing, literally nothing to live for.
Because normies and sjws virtue signal ans blue pill him to make him think that "aNyThInG iS pOSsIbLe BrO juSt CoNfIDeNcE bRo"

I mean his skin is better than mine, but I would not want to trade places with him

Because normies and sjws virtue signal ans blue pill him to make him think that "aNyThInG iS pOSsIbLe BrO juSt CoNfIDeNcE bRo"
They'd probably even try to make him feel bad for wanting to die. "That's so selfish" "Think of all your opportunities"

They'd probably even try to make him feel bad for wanting to die. "That's so selfish" "Think of all your opportunities"
Selfish because he can't feed into the machine of western society that rewards roast beef flaps for doing nothing

As if a foot of extra dead weight would do him any difference what so ever.
No I know haha but im just saying even if he wasnt disabled hed still be fucking beyond fucked at 5'. Lol im 6'2" and foids be like "ToO sHoRt"
OMFG FOR REAL BRO. That type shit of shit enrages me like let the fucking dude die! Hell be more at peace than to fucking suffer alive everyday. I fucking hate people like that who think suicide is selfish !!!!
Selfish because he can't feed into the machine of western society that rewards roast beef flaps for doing nothing
HIGH IQ

Poor, poor lost soul. Never stood a chance in this world. Dude should be up there with Hamlossus in the Truecel hall of fame.

He's done for, another one into the reject pile.

Still has a higher SMV than your average ethniccel

I feel really bad for him to be honest

That guy obvs has no hope, jus gonna sit there and watch him get mogged but that’s alright coz he likes the way it burns

I mog him in every way except racially. He's a truecel tho