Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s so hot when girls fart and queef ( Don’t enter if you’re easily grossed out )

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
I don’t know why but it is, especially if she’s really attractive and has on tight fit jeans. Turns me on so much. Because farting is always seen as something only guys too and girls are too high and mighty for that, makes it feel so taboo for a sexy girl to just let it rip or toot by accident.

Theirs probably smell so much worse from holding so much gas in all the time, and they probably ruin their panties all the time with their nasty farts and nobody knows about it.

Something about a girl letting out a cute little toot or silent fart with her tight butthole while she’s wearing some tight ass jeans, makes me want to stuff my cock up there and feel her anal walls.

I remember when I was in school walking up staircases and girls were in front of me and I could see their ass, I would just hope so badly that they’d fart in my face.

I still have strong memories of every time when I was in school a girl either farted or had a fart blamed on her. It made my dick so fucking hard I couldn’t stand. Was pulsating, went home and shot webs like Spider-Man.

Queefs are so fucking hot too god damn, just makes me love pussy even more knowing that they can do that.

HONKLER JESTERMAXER

What inceldom does to a mfer

Queefing, sure. Farting...?

I agree. I wouldnt intentionally smell a foids fart or anything like that but it's hot when it happens

Reported everyone who replied and agreed to that statement