Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so good to see the chimera ants die

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★
Annoying little insects that think they are stronger than everyone else
They were barely born and they think they are going to dominate the world

Chimera Ant arc proves genetics are everything.

@To koniec

Shit was drawn out and boring as hell
99% setup bruh

I are chimera

The best thing about Hunter x Hunter is the fact that everything is mysterious (mainly because the anime never ended)

This intention is very strong when it shows the dark continent and in the confusing system of Nen, in every action in hunter x hunter it receives more applause than in other animes because every action can mean anything because the anime's setting is unknown.

It's a kind of shounen and cosmic horror mixed, cosmic horror always works because the author can leave it open and the readers themselves interpret it in the way that terrifies them the most.

But I think that's just because Togashi doesn't really know what he wants to do with the anime

But the anime is good, Togashi really manages to put this mechanism of interpretation of cosmic horror well and in a non-lazy way in his work, like the fact that the anime is about children exploring the world, he is superior to most of the authors (authors in general not just anime)

... this mechanism of interpretation of cosmic horror in fact is used everywhere, especially in religions, symbols that supposedly only great magicians truly understand (like the tree of life in kabbalah) that I highly doubt anyone actually understands.

In modern philosophy they also use a lot of subjectivity, strangeness and beautiful words to create systems of philosophy that I doubt anyone understands but everyone pretends to understand because it seems cool (Land, CCRu, Deleuze)

Last edited:
There's more of them in the dark continent iirc. Not to mention a good chunk of them are stationed under Pariston's command

I personally don't like the ant arc.

The only arc I liked was when they were in the tower.