Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's so funny when soyboys think they can relate to Henry Cavill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Henry Cavill claims to be a nerd and a PC gamer and shit, maybe he is or maybe it's a pr thing. Soyboys and the neckbeard types who post on reddit see this and think "wow he's just like me".
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/330/809/d90.png

What the hell these losers think they have in common with a legit GigaChad?

+ Ryan Gosling as well. These people are disturbed but AT LEAST they’re not looking up to Tate.

fucking manchildren :feelskek:

Herny Cavill is probably a closet faggot or something he supposedly a giga chad that loves playing faghammer when prime foids between 16-21 want his cock daily, sounds very suspect, or maybe he's a dicklet and can't let it get out

+ Ryan Gosling as well. These people are disturbed but AT LEAST they’re not looking up to Tate.
Didn't Ryan gosling get a nose job? Jfl

he supposedly a giga chad that loves playing faghammer when prime foids between 16-21 want his cock daily
I think he just says that as a marketing thing, so soyboys would watch his movies.

Didn't Ryan gosling get a nose job? Jfl
For him it looks so authentic. If I were to do one, they’d butcher it so badly, it’ll end up like a woman’s nose. The surgeons where I live are such a fucking scam and entirely incompetent when it comes to pretty much any cosmetic procedures for men. They only know how to make your nose smaller and more feminine.

@nihilxs, @Osman279 you know it’s over when you can’t even cope with surgerymaxxing.

I think he just says that as a marketing thing, so soyboys would watch his movies.
Nah nigga knew what a blackstone fortress was. He is probably into it but heh those are just hobbies. No one's hobbies are their entire life. What kind of people you surround yourself with shows more about you than your hobbies.

Normies project into a chad it’s kind of embarrassing honestly. Just cause he might of tried some games does not make him the average gamer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back