Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's so funny seeing incels-in-denial in the wild.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Especially when they attempt to put you down. Ran into an old acquaintance (like an actual acquaintance, not a friend in the remotest sense) on the train, didn't really give a shit but he approached me and we started talking. Even back at school this guy would always try and one-up me, I wasn't too socially aware growing up and also extremely high-inhib so I didn't really react back in the day.

So of course he starts the whole one-up bullshit again and asking the sort of follow-up questions about someone's life you ask when you are trying to put them down...

I straight up told him to his face while smiling how his job actually sucks long term (it's a good job generally, but he's in a really shitty division at a mediocre company at said job). Told him even after all that weight-lifting, teeth fixing, fashion maxing (the latter two of which he did a terrible job tbh), that he was still fugly, dressed like a middle schooler and a fucking virgin.

He had that nervous smile on his face that people have when they're embarassed while he tried to retort with lame responses. The train stopped half a minute later and he said it was his stop. Pathetic.

Fucking GOLD.

Every incel needs to low inhib max.

Side note: People will accuse me of lying, to that I'd say the only reason you think that is because you're over-dramatising the whole encounter in your head like it was some movie... it was pretty tame but my words cut him deep.
To inceltears who are probably commenting on a screenshot of this right now, I know it's hard for you to believe an incel could ever be in the right, but this guy is genuinely a nasty piece of work. It was no wonder he had ZERO close friends at school and probably now. (not saying the reverse is true, that everyone who has no friends is a nasty piece of work).

People like that need to be told so well done.

Incels in denial are quiet comical actually.

I'm almost like this guy. I want to put down some mates but because they acting like they are normal while they are ugly, and I also never act like normal or cute because I'm not normal or cute.

I'm low inhib if I say to my mother you are nothing without your pussy if you were a men you will never see a pussy irl and was a loooooooong silence.

She was speaking about how easy life is.

Low inhib alpha male tbh

Incels in denial are our worst enemies because they will always be the most fanatical in trying to "prove" they are not us.

TBH I've noticed that if you don't call yourself an incel a lot of people will agree with you on blackpilled topics. They can't deny it for too long

TBH I've noticed that if you don't call yourself an incel a lot of people will agree with you on blackpilled topics. They can't deny it for too long
When it's expressed generally or in an abstract way, almost everybody agrees with the blackpill. It's only once you start putting it in concrete terms and suggesting that women and attractive men benefit greatly in life that foids and cucks start denying it.

I can't bring myself to do that shit man. I'm way too beta

When it's expressed generally or in an abstract way, almost everybody agrees with the blackpill. It's only once you start putting it in concrete terms and suggesting that women and attractive men benefit greatly in life that foids and cucks start denying it.
Generally if you directly blame women the cuckholds get upset. For example saying "short men have it harder in dating" is generally accepted but saying "women hate short men for something they can't control" triggers them even if it means the same thing