Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its so fun getting comfy with urself and not giving a shit anymore

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Oh how great it is to be indifferent to say it how it is instead of cowarding out cuz unspoken social rules . so much fun to not give foids the validation they expect yet be rude af to them cause they. Dont give a fuck about anything but themselves and deserve it anyway. Not being afraid of bluepilled whiteknights who have 10000 strawmen to shove up your throat . it feels so good embracing what ive been all along .they can fking beat me up for it and i will laugh like a maniac. Because i know im not the only one who feels like this who shares this perspective . i am proud to be a member of incels.co till my last breath . thanks for making me feel less lonely in this world u ppl .and remember to always put on a happy face :)

Attachments

• 460efe6a9381c2e97d8611ccb153b478.gif
    460efe6a9381c2e97d8611ccb153b478.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
There is some relief in knowing that it is truly over. Better be an incel than a jestering bluepilled cuck.

At least we are honest with ourselves, we don't have to fit with the norm. Delusions just make it worse but hey let the delusional people enjoy their fun until reality slaps them hard. You see the world for what it really is.

Being here is a good cope

I want to get comfy with a girlfriend man

Op is based. It feels way better knowing the truth while everyone else around you is bluepilled af.

I'd be very comfy man
Im sorry for coming off as rude . but ive been treated very bad by women even my mother . and although im sexually attracted to women i just wanna stab them to death when i see a glimpse of their predictable psychology . i dont want nothing to do with them anymore

It truly is tbh

Im sorry for coming off as rude . but ive been treated very bad by women even my mother . and although im sexually attracted to women i just wanna stab them to death when i see a glimpse of their predictable psychology . i dont want nothing to do with them anymore
It's okay man

I have always idealized relationships due to circumstances in my childhood and now that I've realized I'm never having one it just makes me really sad and want a gf

It's okay man

I have always idealized relationships due to circumstances in my childhood and now that I've realized I'm never having one it just makes me really sad and want a gf
Okay then look at the chads u know about or celeb males theyre still getting fucked over even though they are desired. Tell me again it doesnt look doomned. Especially for us

No matter how much life tries to beat me down, exclude me, hate me for who I am, I feel solace knowing that I am not completely alone. Even if I don't know any of you in real life there is still somewhere I belong and can fit in. Thank you, Incel community.

Op is based. It feels way better knowing the truth while everyone else around you is bluepilled af.
We have super powers that make us immune to getting cucked, and we have the ability to give soycucks and rosties heart attacks by triggering them.

No matter how much life tries to beat me down, exclude me, hate me for who I am, I feel solace knowing that I am not completely alone. Even if I don't know any of you in real life there is still somewhere I belong and can fit in. Thank you, Incel community.
Same to u man

I like not walking on eggshells!

It's very freeing.

I like not walking on eggshells!

It's very freeing.
Yes i rather dance on razor blades knowing i am true with myself then to walk on eggshells and cringe at my existance every minute of the day

Yes i rather dance on razor blades knowing i am true with myself then to walk on eggshells and cringe at my existance every minute of the day
Nice mixedmetaphormaxxing.

based as fuck