Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel its so fucking unbelievable how bad female drivers are

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
99% of the bad drivers i ecounter with are FEMALES i dont feel safe anymore on the road.
i was in a parking lot, driving toward the exit.
important to know: in the exit there is a machine where you enter ur card and than the gate comes up so you can pass. the exit station is higher than the parking lot so ovboiusly while u wait to ur turn to exit you need to hit ur brakes so ur car wont go down and hit the car behind
so im behind this bitch, that started arguing with the station guys that she lost her card and bla bla bla im a female so just let me pass. after couple of minutes (which were nightmare because all the cars behind me honked) they raised the gate so she can pass. that fucking stupid whore raised her handbrake when she stopped to argue with them so when the gate was finally up she lowered the handbrake WITHOUT FUCKING HITTING HER BRAKES. her car came at me while all the workers there scream at her to raise her handbrake, instead she hitted gas really hard (when she was legit 5-10cm from hitting my car) and her car was almost fuking flying mode for the next 6-7m while there was a worker there. he jumped on the side last second and managed to dodge her.
she just looked at all of us in the mirror for like 2 seconds and than just drove away. no sorry no nothing.
then everyone started screaming toward her and talked about how females shouldnt drive
btw when her car started going down it took her like 3 seconds to even response. i didnt stopped my car really close to her (when i notice its a female i always take an extra meter), a normal driver that would forget to hit brakes after lowering the handbrake wouldnt be even close to hit my car if he would response right away.

0 respect
0 caring for other lifes or property
100% entilted

my bad i forgot people here dont read threads with more than 3 lines

I am a terrible driver, so I can't really critique other drivers. But I think it is astounding that people are even capable of driving on road-systems without constant accidents. Say you are on a highway, driving 60mph or 100kmh, in an average-weight car, and there is a similar car driving in the adjecent lane, driving alongside you at the same speed. The two cars are a few feet away. The only barrier between the two cars is a line painted on the ground. If you move your arms in the wrong manner, even by just a few inches, you will likely hit the other car and cause an accident. I don't know how humans can manage this given that we are controlling a large foreign object and we are all prone to mistakes.

Car accidents are common as it is, but the fact that I have never seen one happen in real time indicates to me that they don't happen at the rate at which they would if all drivers were similarly inept as I or the woman in your story. Car accidents should just be happening all the time, and you shouldn't be able to go a week without seeing two or more cars collide, yet I've never seen that happen despite all my car-hours as a passenger and driver.

I guess the eyesight, written, and driving test serve to filter out the people least adept at driving, but, as I have a license, and as there are many other poorly-adept drivers such as the one OP mentioned, it clearly is not effective. The three tests are only effective at filtering the blind and retarded.

Driving is such a dangerous activity.

Last edited:
Good to see someone understands that it’s the women gender that can’t drive not the Asian ethnicity although Asian women have like a 99% accident within 5 years percentage

I am a terrible driver, so I can't really critique other drivers. But I think it is astounding that people are even capable of driving on road-systems without constant accidents. Say you are on a highway, driving 60mph or 100kmh, in an average-weight car, and there is a similar car driving in the adjecent lane, driving alongside you at the same speed. The two cars are a few feet away. The only barrier between the two cars is a line painted on the ground. If you move your arms in the wrong manner, even by just a few inches, you will likely hit the other car and cause an accident. I don't know how humans can manage this given that we are controlling a large foreign object and we are all prone to mistakes.

Car accidents are common as it is, but the fact that I have never seen one happen in real time indicates to me that they don't happen at the rate at which they would if all drivers were similarly inept as I or the woman in your story. Car accidents should just be happening all the time, and you shouldn't be able to go a week without seeing two or more cars collide, yet I've never seen that happen despite all my car-hours as a passenger and driver.

I guess the eyesight, written, and driving test serve to filter out the people least adept at driving, but, as I have a license, and as there are many other poorly-adept drivers such as the one OP mentioned, it clearly is not effective. The three tests are only effective at filtering the blind and retarded.

Driving is such a dangerous activity.
Im surprised it works as well as it does too. I’m also surprised the bar for a drivers licence is so low. It should be much higher, approaching the criteria for a weapons licence.