Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's so fucking ridiculous that I'm an absolute beast of a competent worker, but outside work there is not a single trait that salvages my subhumanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I'm like, a jew's wet dream of a perfectly competent absolute savage of quality wageslave. Saving sheckles left and right and getting things done for the cucked overlords.

That's literally the only thing I'm good at. It's pathetic how I have to cherish being a wageslave because I'm subhuman at everything else.

No amount of work can save you from being genetic garbage. Looks is all that matters.

The bosses get their bonuses and you get to live alone and romanceless until you sui out of despair.

O1iwbrqpntx31

Why the fuck do I get bored so easily I'm so fucking bored on my free time I work 6 days a week and go hard as fuck when I do work at my job, so much so that I almost got in a fight 3 days ago with the laziest worker in the store because he didn't do shit.

I literally live to work. I have no hobbies and video games bore me very easily. I wasn't meant to live this life, I would be so much happier as Chad. I literally cannot sit on a computer all day it's so fucking boring to me. I like doing IRL shit but I don't have any family and they never set me up with any hobbies or anything. I just sit here in my free time. It's ass and I'm doing it right now.

Why the fuck do I get bored so easily I'm so fucking bored on my free time I work 6 days a week and go hard as fuck when I do work at my job, so much so that I almost got in a fight 3 days ago with the laziest worker in the store because he didn't do shit.

I literally live to work. I have no hobbies and video games bore me very easily. I wasn't meant to live this life, I would be so much happier as Chad. I literally cannot sit on a computer all day it's so fucking boring to me. I like doing IRL shit but I don't have any family and they never set me up with any hobbies or anything. I just sit here in my free time. It's ass and I'm doing it right now.
Same tbh.

It's because we are missing a core need in our lifes. Sex and intimacy is part of the foundation to develop quality of life.

Whatever we do is just trying to fill that void but it's all meaningless.

And then of course your employer gets most of your earnings

And then of course your employer gets most of your earnings
All that because some jew wants bigger returns on his investments in his bank in switzerland.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back