Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so fucking over

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The extent in which it is over is increasing more and more and I'm only fucking 17.

People have told me it will get worse and I tell them and myself that I understand but I think just now I really got a taste of how bad it will be in the future.

It literally won't get any better. It's not a possibility. The only thing that can happen is for it to get worse.

Fucking brutal.

It's over.

It is over and it never began

What are your grades faggot?

What are your grades faggot?
I never study so I'll have highest in my class on some and shit scores on others.

Meaning overall my grades are average but I don't give a shit about abstract things like (((education)))

I never study so I'll have highest in my class on some and shit scores on others.

Meaning overall my grades are average but I don't give a shit about abstract things like (((education)))
just be smart theory

just be smart theory
The number 1 priority in my life is happiness and at that time when I was meant to be studying for (((GCSEs))) playing vidya made me happy so I did that instead.

Bruh if I spent all that time studying I'd be so much sadder than I am now.

I study now for A-levels n stuff now cuz I have to because how well I do in them determines the size of the house I'll be coping in, in isolation for the rest of my life.

Things never get better for us

The number 1 priority in my life is happiness and at that time when I was meant to be studying for (((GCSEs))) playing vidya made me happy so I did that instead.

Bruh if I spent all that time studying I'd be so much sadder than I am now.

I study now for A-levels n stuff now cuz I have to because how well I do in them determines the size of the house I'll be coping in, in isolation for the rest of my life.
I quit A levels and probably going to college. I was failing everything. I hate school

I quit A levels and probably going to college. I was failing everything. I hate school
(((School))) is fucking stupid. If you feel bad for failing you shouldn't.

Hopefully there's a way u can get an okay job or better without having to go to school. E.g. apprenticeship/no requirements/training on the job

(((School))) is fucking stupid. If you feel bad for failing you shouldn't.

Hopefully there's a way u can get an okay job or better without having to go to school. E.g. apprenticeship/no requirements/training on the job
I really want to be an electrician or something like that so A levels will be useless anyway

Im 22. I always think that this is as bad as its gonna get my life cant possibly get worse but then life pulls the rug right out from under me.

have you thought about surgery?

The extent in which it is over is increasing more and more and I'm only fucking 17.

People have told me it will get worse and I tell them and myself that I understand but I think just now I really got a taste of how bad it will be in the future.

It literally won't get any better. It's not a possibility. The only thing that can happen is for it to get worse.

Fucking brutal.

It's over.
I'm 36 and it doesn't get better, only downhill. It's good that you've accepted the cold reality rather than waste decades trying to get a girlfriend, saved yourself a ton of humiliating rejections.

I have health issues usually a 50yo would have. It's beyond over for me.

I'm 36 and it doesn't get better, only downhill. It's good that you've accepted the cold reality rather than waste decades trying to get a girlfriend, saved yourself a ton of humiliating rejections.
Bro I thought u were like 40 or 50 or somethin jfl
Bro so do I. It's so bad having that on top of Inceldom as well

Bro I thought u were like 40 or 50 or somethin jfl

Bro so do I. It's so bad having that on top of Inceldom as well
Nah, though I have the body of a decrepit 80 year old lol. I'm 37 in a few weeks so you weren't too far off with 40.
Me too, it's hell.

Fucking brutal.

It's over.
Jesus fucking christ 17?
is there a true Incel in this forum besides @Emba ?

you're still in high school, trust me, it WILL be worse after.
No doubt. I hated it so much I hated every second but real life is even worse

you need thick skin

the ride doesnt end time is against us

Jesus fucking christ 17?
is there a true Incel in this forum besides @Emba ?
Kids around here don't know the real meaning of ovER!

It's really over when your hair is grey and yer teeth fall out!

When every day you see yourself getting uglier and uglier!

When moronic obese normies RUN AWAY from you in fear for their reputation! AS IF YOUR LOSER VIBE WILL TAINT THEM! (even if there is no one around to witness them talking to you)

When the only people that will talk to you are taking your money...

Etc

Kids around here don't know the real meaning of ovER!

It's really over when your hair is grey and yer teeth fall out!

When every day you see yourself getting uglier and uglier!

When moronic obese normies RUN AWAY from you in fear for their reputation! AS IF YOUR LOSER VIBE WILL TAINT THEM! (even if there is no one around to witness them talking to you)

When the only people that will talk to you are taking your money...

Etc
R u the only oldcel left?

I think theres others. They are just less active here. AS IF THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF IRL! FUCK THEM!
Ye maybe they do have some in real life

Outherebrothers is still here tbh

Dunno what happened to frustratedwhitemale its likely he roped

I want to cry it is so over but I can’t give up I need to get rich