Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it's so fucking hot

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★★★
I hate summer so much, it's always so goddamn hot inside and out and my bedroom is much hotter than the rest of my apartment. I have two curtains and a small blanket with a shitty fan and the AC running but it's still so unbearably hot. Not to mention the AC in my car is broken and it's going to cost me like 500 fucking dollars just to get it fixed. Fuck this weather, as much as I love Texas I want to move somewhere cooler

And only leave at night

I like summer because I'm from bongerland and its miserable any other time of the year

My balls are stuck to my legs like glue. Fuck summer

Britbonger can't relate.

Try Idaho, less negro

IMG 4901

Hate summer.

Fall can’t arrive soon enough.

It’s my absolute favorite season due to the cool breeze, the smell of the fall leaves and all the darkness and gloom. :feelsokman:

Don't forget the toilets wearing revealing clothes 24/7.

My parents bought a new air conditioner, which is nice.

I hate summer so much, it's always so goddamn hot inside and out and my bedroom is much hotter than the rest of my apartment. I have two curtains and a small blanket with a shitty fan and the AC running but it's still so unbearably hot. Not to mention the AC in my car is broken and it's going to cost me like 500 fucking dollars just to get it fixed. Fuck this weather, as much as I love Texas I want to move somewhere cooler
Same in cali