Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s so frustrating when Chads/Chadlites are smarter than you

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
The valedictorian of my school is a Chadlite, so not only does he have girls obsess over him (I’ve literally heard girls talk about how much they want to be with him), he just crushes his classes with ease

Like, is this a fucking joke? The guy is 6’2, white, athletic, and rich, why does he also get to be smart? Hes literally won in every single aspect of life.

Its just so fucking frustrating when I’m Asian, broke, have joint pain which makes exercising difficult, and I’m fucking stupid. Fuck FUCK FUCK

It's frustrating tbh ngl, I left sch years ago so tbh it doesn't feel that bad anymore.

We exist to be mogged

Some nigger in college came in high every day and e was still better at math than me. t was a community college pre-algebra course, so that's not impressive, but I still fell fucking retarded. I do not have the ability to do math.

Hell exists and we live in it :reeeeee:

Some nigger in college came in high every day and e was still better at math than me. t was a community college pre-algebra course, so that's not impressive, but I still fell fucking retarded. I do not have the ability to do math.
Brutal mog tbh

2v1rjh.png

Most academic shit is beyond me

If this makes you feel any better (which it won't) know that there is also someone out their that mogs him in every aspect. Everyone gets mogged unless you are the number one richest, smartest, handsomest person in the world.

if you get the chance piss in his coffee cup or sports bottle, give that cunt some fucking payback.

do not go ER on him

I hate that as well, I can tolerate it when its a little/unoticable but when they fucking mog you by 3 sigma or god forbid a fucking FOID mogs you its so suifuel it makes me wnat to play roblox

I hate that as well, I can tolerate it when its a little/unoticable but when they fucking mog you by 3 sigma or god forbid a fucking FOID mogs you its so suifuel it makes me wnat to play roblox
I don’t know if you’re serious about the roblox part but honestly it does make me very depressed to the point where I’ll just play video games for a couple days straight to cope.

I don’t know if you’re serious about the roblox part but honestly it does make me very depressed to the point where I’ll just play video games for a couple days straight to cope.
:what:

some people are born to win, some are born to lose.

Frustrating and brutal

Intelligence is a 10x more genetic than face, there is no surgery for intelligence. Anyone who is academically succesfull is not a hard worker, just privileged.

Brutal.