Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its so draining to be a worthless piece of shit. I feel like I have to drag my heavy soul around.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I wish I could magically remove my subhumanity and health problems and renew my body back to my teenage years when my organs were fresh and functioned properly. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Have you tried tap water ?

You can always take YOUTH and BEAUTY from youngstERs.

Same. My back pain is killing me and I’ve lost all hope since I started balding.

Same. My back pain is killing me and I’ve lost all hope since I started balding.
Brutal! Why do you have back pain?

Brutal! Why do you have back pain?
Years of studyslaving with bad posture. All my family members have bad back pain and neck pain tho but it’s not all genetics; I did this to myself. No one to blame.

Years of studyslaving with bad posture. All my family members have bad back pain and neck pain tho but it’s not all genetics; I did this to myself. No one to blame.
Might be fixable then with some lower back exercises. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I hear you man. It's like this literal heaviness or sluggishness that weighs on everything.

I hear you man. It's like this literal heaviness or sluggishness that weighs on everything.
Yeah and it gets heavier with age.

Yeah and it gets heavier with age.
For sure. It's unnatural to remain single this long. Hopefully feminists reap what they have sown soon.

Nothing is worse than being 5'3

Same, I'm exosted just by living

i feel like anything under 5'5 is the same for women = non existant human male
I have dick and balls. But npc society will obviously say something else. I have to break my legs and stretch them so I can get respect. Even males will get their brainwashed thoughts by saying the same shit. Maybe you can do me a favor and make sure I grow to be 6'5 via time machinemaxxxing. Unless your brainwashed too I can't help you there mate.

Last edited:
Inceldom is as bad for your health as smoking and obesity. No wonder we feel like shit.

same here. i would love to go back to my teens or 20s when i still had mental and physical health. now i have crippling anxiety and theres nothing i can do but suffer.

Just load an earlier save file
Ok Slade
53695.jpg