Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so depressing to see fathers still love their 16+ daughters

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've seen it a few times, at my last job one of the supervisors daughter worked there and the way they would talk to their daughters was so depressing. They talked to them as if they were still their little girl and not a complete and total whore. It's just so depressing, they deep down think that's still their nice little kid when in reality they've been taking miles of cock as soon as they turned 16.

They're bluepilled and deserve it for not beating and isolating their daughter enough.

theyve been taking cock since 13 nigga

ik it’s crazy how delusional they are

Bluepilled faggots conservacucks if you ask me

I've seen it a few times, at my last job one of the supervisors daughter worked there and the way they would talk to their daughters was so depressing. They talked to them as if they were still their little girl and not a complete and total whore. It's just so depressing, they deep down think that's still their nice little kid when in reality they've been taking miles of cock as soon as they turned 16.

16 is off by half a decade

Sure do miss the 1800s. ngl. :cryfeels:

its not even like they can do much. Holes have access to social media, phones, etc. You cannot effectively raise a virgin female with good values and morals in today's day and age.

Blame the white government and jews who are pushing this agenda to further destroy traditional homes and make profit

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

They're bluepilled and deserve it for not beating and isolating their daughter enough.
idk, some foids just turn out shit and even with best parenting it's over. like my mom's sister has always been a massive slut while mom was pure until creampied by dad