Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its so brutal

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
I see how confident and how go lucky good looking people are and then theres me that never been wanted anywhere, it must feel nice being wanted, I remember being called ugly in college aswell

Only alcohol help me with this clown world

Play vidya
Not playing much because i have shit gpu, planning on buying 3060ti very soon gonna be glued to vidya fr fr games looking forward atm are cyberpunk and elden ring

Not playing much because i have shit gpu, planning on buying 3060ti very soon gonna be glued to vidya fr fr games looking forward atm are cyberpunk and elden ring
I have a 3080 and an AMD GPU i bought on sale for my desktop pc

I have a 3080 and an AMD GPU i bought on sale for my desktop pc
u play on 4k? sheeet even 3060ti feels overkill for me but want something longterm on 1080p

I have some cheap beer in my fridge that taste like shit, Christ.

u play on 4k? sheeet even 3060ti feels overkill for me but want something longterm on 1080p
Yes, I also bought a 600 dollar 4k tv on sale a few years ago, Its 60 hz so not the fastest but gaming mode makes games playable

Yes, I also bought a 600 dollar 4k tv on sale a few years ago, Its 60 hz so not the fastest but gaming mode makes games playable
Damn even 4k monitors are expensive af im never gonna afford 4k gaming but im fine with 1080p so its all g

Damn even 4k monitors are expensive af im never gonna afford 4k gaming but im fine with 1080p so its all g
Just save up little by little and live on cheap food, Thats what i did to afford stuff, It was hell but it was worth it

Just save up little by little and live on cheap food, Thats what i did to afford stuff, It was hell but it was worth it
Doing this atm making food myself to save up money for 3060ti

Doing this atm making food myself to save up money for 3060ti
Also, Go for atleast a ryzen 7 processor, Ive tried the others and they were absolute dogshit and lagged me the fuck out in warzone

Also, Go for atleast a ryzen 7 processor, Ive tried the others and they were absolute dogshit and lagged me the fuck out in warzone
Got everything else set besides gpu,

got this cpu INTEL Core i5-12600KF. 12gen cpu's are insane even with shitty gpu i see good results

Got everything else set besides gpu,

got this cpu INTEL Core i5-12600KF. 12gen cpu's are insane even with shitty gpu i see good results
Umm dont you need a graphics adapter? And if you see good results with your current gpu maybe you dont need a 3060

Umm dont you need a graphics adapter? And if you see good results with your current gpu maybe you dont need a 3060
i have 1060 atm and its borrowed too

Then you dont need to worry before it jewed away from you
Nah tried red ded2 and elden ring it completely floped on lowest graphics and looked like shit not sure about cyberpunk tho, and also im obsessed over being able to play atleast on high graphics 60fps

I see how confident and how go lucky good looking people are and then theres me that never been wanted anywhere, it must feel nice being wanted, I remember being called ugly in college aswell
Same. Only for them to notice us is to rope :feelsrope:

Same. Only for them to notice us is to rope :feelsrope:
im considering saving up for SEAmaxx, And then ill probably be celibate when i come home because western girls---- CHAD ONLY