Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so brutal, sometimes I don't even know why I leave my house

Limitcel

Limitcel

z = a + bi / {a,b ∈ R) , {i = sqr(-1)}
★★★★★
It's accepted by everyone that you just can't do it, that you can like someone and they'll never like you back, but what can I do?

In a way I still have a heart and I still feel desires, but everywhere I go I only find the total destruction of dreams

What I'll do? I will never be able to fulfill my love desires but I will continue to have them until the end of my life, people tell me that this is possible but I continue existing

When I see a woman from afar, for a moment I feel desire for her and then I am struck down by reality but there is no world outside that reality

There is nothing more than my present failure in love, when they look at genetic rubbish they will say a lot of things to try to help him or just affirm the fact that the world is unfair but generic garbage continues to exist and it will continue to exist, and what can it do?

"The world, knows only an endless self-masochism and torture." - Julius Bahnsen

These people, when they say that "You just shouldn't have fantasized about a girl you barely know so you wouldn't have your heart broken later" don't realize that fantasy is all many people have, the fantasy and the rejection of it

Okay, you have the right to choose the person you are most attracted to, but whoever you rejected will continue to exist after that.

it's brutal but u have to give up on them completely. don't speak to women more than necessary (buisness) and don't stare at the endless supply of thots outside. if u do those two things u wont develop feels. when ur older you'll become cold to everything.

There's no point going outside as a subhuman, outside of buying copes (if you can't get them online/ delivered).

It's accepted by everyone that you just can't do it, that you can like someone and they'll never like you back, but what can I do?

In a way I still have a heart and I still feel desires, but everywhere I go I only find the total destruction of dreams

What I'll do? I will never be able to fulfill my love desires but I will continue to have them until the end of my life, people tell me that this is possible but I continue existing

When I see a woman from afar, for a moment I feel desire for her and then I am struck down by reality but there is no world outside that reality

There is nothing more than my present failure in love, when they look at genetic rubbish they will say a lot of things to try to help him or just affirm the fact that the world is unfair but generic garbage continues to exist and it will continue to exist, and what can it do?

"The world, knows only an endless self-masochism and torture." - Julius Bahnsen

View: https://youtu.be/M2LHF2ChUSw?si=dWx_RKAWJcmvA7vV
MY RESPONSE

My domicile is the only place I feel safe around. Nothing else confers the same feeling.