Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its so brutal man

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Being alone in your room during summer when the other's are cuddling up in the warm grass with their girlfriend, sun-bathing and kissing. When the others are out at the beach with their gf having fun and laughing. When the others are cuddling up in bed during the morning to the sun going up and enjoying eachothers presence. I wish I was never born man. I can't even IMAGINE the pure ecstacy of laying in bed snuggled up with your partner and kissing. It will never be like this for me and you, you know.. what's even the point of life if you cannot achieve 1% of the above-average person? Man I wish so badly I could go to the candy shop with a girlfriend, or walk around the park with her, or anything really. I can't believe I will go through an entire lifetime without feeling loved. I'm going to be alone on my deathbed as an old man, wishing that things could've been different, that I could've just been born normal.

Last edited:
Being alone in your room during summer when the other's are cuddling up in the warm grass with their girlfriend, sun-bathing and kissing. When the others are out at the beach with their gf having fun and laughing.
At least you don't have to go out there and see it first hand