Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting it's so awkward and embarressing going outside with family with the way foids dress these days

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I can't believe that this is just the norm

So many foids half naked and its autumn. It's been raining all of last week ffs.

Foids either dress half naked or dress with skin tight clothing that shows the entire outline of every part of their body and then have the audacity to say that women are objectified by men and feel vulnerable around men (ugly men is what they mean)

There is literally no way of differentiating between a prostitute and the average foid these days. And that's not a hyperbole.

It's unbelievable that you have these NPC parents with their little boy just casually walking down the same streets of foids with their jiggling ass and tits on display corrupting and demoralising and sexualising young innocent minds.

Last edited:
LOL I remember as a kid how embarassed i'd get if a sex scene or even a kissing scene came on tv while im with parents. Now the world is filled with whores.

Thankfully for me my parents hate me and would never go out with me

There is only one gender since women are objects

Just don't even look at them.

High IQ.

It's both embarrassing and infuriating simultaneiusly

Just don't even look at them.
Impossible not to. And Ur family see them too.

Imagine a parent walkin in da street with their 9 year old boy and Infront of them u got some slut right infront of the poor lil guy jiggling her ass as she walks

Last edited:
Impossible not to. And Ur family see them too.

Imagine a parent walkin in da street with their 9 year old boy and Infront of them u got some slut right infront of the poor lil guy jiggling her ass as she walks
Who gives a fuck what a parent has to deal with, we will never be parents and never have a son. The boomer parents will just think its a new fad or something they are mostly blue pillers who have no idea how most women today are garden tools.

You better buckle up. Because it will only get worse. You will see the blatant sexualization and objectification of children, in the West.

As the Left, Hollywood, jews, the media, politicians and the billionaire elite push for the normalization of pedos.

There is a movie on Netflix that is about these third world pre-teen girls twerking and dirty dancing in skimpy outfits

They are just showing off for chad

You can't buy cheese sticks without seeing at least 8 whores.

They dress like this for at least 20 years in most WE places, nothing new under the sun.