Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its so awesome seeing all these normies with no children of their own

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its the culmination of the normies own stupid beliefs. I don't like it when others peoples stupid beliefs affect innocent people, but when it comes back as karma to the normies I am cheering.

I was smugly smiling and sneering when seeing liberal boomers who have children, but their children never had children. So they leave no genetic legacy.

They are replaced by Niggers and Sand Niggers and Curries.
And they are proud of it.

We can smugly say yes replacing their family with niggers was an improvement.

Then those parasites will die off when their hosts are too few to support the high technological levels of the society they are infesting :feelskek:

Then those parasites will die off when their hosts are too few to support the high technological levels of the society they are infesting :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thats probably why we are starting to see a die off in populations in the third world. Is there are billions of them now, more than whites can support.

Thats probably why we are starting to see a die off in populations in the third world. Is there are billions of them now, more than whites can support.
GP7O D9WsAAJfRW