Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's simply over.

MidnightMetro

MidnightMetro

Banned
-
"It's over" is a soberingly cynical phrase that perfectly encapsulates the blackpill. It represents the fact that the odds against you are truly insurmountable.

I would consider myself a relative youngcel (20), so the only thing that allows me to continue is naive hope. Every time I think about what my life might be like 10 years in the future, I can't imagine any scenario where I have a wife and happy family. I get incredibly angry about how the world can be so cruel to sub-5 men, and then eventually I return to "it's over." That's the point, it was never supposed to be fair.

We lost from the very beginning and there's nothing that can be done short of plastic surgery or a race transfer.

We were born, and then, it was over.

We were born, and then, it was over.
This. It was over since the beggining , We were never meant to win
"It's over" is a soberingly cynical phrase that perfectly encapsulates the blackpill. It represents the fact that the odds against you are truly insurmountable.

I would consider myself a relative youngcel (20), so the only thing that allows me to continue is naive hope. Every time I think about what my life might be like 10 years in the future, I can't imagine any scenario where I have a wife and happy family. I get incredibly angry about how the world can be so cruel to sub-5 men, and then eventually I return to "it's over." That's the point, it was never supposed to be fair.

We lost from the very beginning and there's nothing that can be done short of plastic surgery or a race transfer.
The only thing i see in my future is pain. Even if i ascend later in life , I could never recover from everything i missed out on and with so little experience , I will scare away the girl. It's just over

This. It was over since the beggining , We were never meant to win

The only thing i see in my future is pain. Even if i ascend later in life , I could never recover from everything i missed out on and with so little experience , I will scare away the girl. It's just over
this is the fucking true ... I could never recover from this ,

Anyone who still has hope is bluepilled