Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its september, I see JBs everywhere

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I work full time so its my first time actually seeing kids waiting outside for the school bus cause usually at this time Id be at uni

Seeing so many JBs honestly has me feeling depressed tho, to think some of these JBs will be blowing some senior Chad on the bus, their hymens destroyed in the school bathroom...

QONVIyz.gif

Its so over, so many girls will lose their virginity this september while I rot away wageslaving never having experienced that tight teen prime cooney

Fuck this world

Just try not being ugly bro

Missing out on teen love has turned me into a dead husk

I work full time so its my first time actually seeing kids waiting outside for the school bus cause usually at this time Id be at uni

Seeing so many JBs honestly has me feeling depressed tho, to think some of these JBs will be blowing some senior Chad on the bus, their hymens destroyed in the school bathroom...

It also destroyed me as well. All young females going to school, having such an easy time while I have to take a bus as well because I am too autistic to do my driver licence.

Its so over, so many girls will lose their virginity this september while I rot away wageslaving never having experienced that tight teen prime cooney

Wake me up when September ends.

I knew a Chad in highschool who was rumored to took a foid's virginity in the school's bathroom and he already had a girlfriend at that time.

Fuck this world
They lose their virginities on summer to

Its never ending if you go to the library they always hoard the place with their chad armies.

90% of degenerate western foids ages 13-18 have already lost their virginity, JFL if you think you're ever going to find your virgin looksmatch, she already got plowed by atleast 10 chads by the time she turned 18. If you're still a virgin past 18 it's beyond over, if you are atleast NT then the only option you have is being a betabux cuck and eventually getting your life DESTROYED in court or just going MGTOW and try to enjoy life without these whores

I feel like roping any time I see a jb in public

Women get uglier as they age.

I missed out during the prime age to get with foids in their most attractive stages in life. Even if I turned into a 7 tomorrow there would be nothing good left for me.

90% of degenerate western foids ages 13-18 have already lost their virginity, JFL if you think you're ever going to find your virgin looksmatch, she already got plowed by atleast 10 chads by the time she turned 18. If you're still a virgin past 18 it's beyond over, if you are atleast NT then the only option you have is being a betabux cuck and eventually getting your life DESTROYED in court or just going MGTOW and try to enjoy life without these whores

From women I have talked to using my Chadfish:

They start masturbating regualrly at 8 or 9. Girls are using phalus sized objects on themselves by age 11, some start at 10. By 12 they have given a boy a blow job. By 14 they have had several years of kissing etc out of the way and many have had intercourse. By 15/16 80% have had intercourse and anal. This is for middle class college girls; Our graphic designers, our psychologists, our law students, our policewomen, our social workers, our teachers, our office workers.

Meanwhile, timothy the incel is 23 and still wondering when he gets his first kiss...

They start masturbating regualrly at 8 or 9. Girls are using phalus sized objects on themselves by age 11, some start at 10. By 12 they have given a boy a blow job. By 14 they have had several years of kissing etc out of the way and many have had intercourse. By 15/16 80% have had intercourse and anal. This is for middle class college girls; Our graphic designers, our psychologists, our law students, our policewomen, our social workers, our teachers, our office workers.

Meanwhile, timothy the incel is 23 and still wondering when he gets his first kiss...
"Why are all these young men so angry?!?!?":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Seriously, who the fuck would marry these whores jfl?

>graphic designers

Subliminal chad dicks on our clothing and tv shows and advertisements dang

I knew a Chad in highschool who was rumored to took a foid's virginity in the school's bathroom and he already had a girlfriend at that time.
i knew a high tier normie who took girl's virginity in schools bathroom mind that it was a Christian middle school. School officials punished dude by kicking him out of the school but not a roastie. Muh traditional based Poland :feelskek: :feelskek: :f: :f: Hole = winner at life

I’d be happy dying by the age of 25 if I took a 8/10 foids virginity in a school bathroom when I was 15. I’d trade my whole life for that experience.