Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's seen as normal for a girl to have spent a "magical" night with chad before she gets betabuxxed

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I got this ad on a video I was watching, there are countless things that are promoted by zog.

The main thing I noticed was how casual it was said how the girl "spent a magical night" with this exotic chad and how it's expected and normal for her betabuxx to accept that.

She was in ecstasy with a genetically superior male she slept with immediately but she couldn't have him forever so she has to be betabuxxed for this guy to have a chance, meanwhile she'll always remember the chad.

It has become common knowledge that of course most girls have had that "one guy" they'll never forget, then they have the betabuxx who HAS to have money to even get close to her.

Meanwhile the guy probably only been with her or has gotten cucked by a better male with the 1 or 2 girls he was with

Last edited:
This is so sad can we kill jews please

This is so sad can we kill jews please
"Oy, buy a funeral service and coffin first, and get a diamond ring to commemorate the value of your life"

Marriage is a scam. It’s essentially legal slavery.

Marriage is a scam. It’s essentially legal slavery.
It's a guarantee for the girl that she has officially landed the even easier life.

Stay in marriage (only with a superior male) = money
Divorce = money

She can't lose

tenor.gif

Jfl at that proposal ritual

brutal cucking in the video

It is now considered such a normal event that the slut has settled for her husband that even shitty adverts are playing into it. I remember seeing that scene in that Pixar(?) movie about the little girl and her emotions and all the emotions inside the mum just thought about some chad she wanted to fuck instead of her husband.

Truly we are living in the worst timeline.

this....cucking..is...so...strong

This is pure suifuel. My head is gonna explode.

Oh, and LMFAO at how her "ex" was a different Chad than the exotic Chad that she spent a magical night with.

So it's a given that she's been fucked silly by multiple Chads before getting married. That is the state of our societal norms now.

Last edited:
This is how they force cuckery down mens throats, fucking disgusting man.

This is pure suifuel. My head is gonna explode.
Imagine this switched

"After Brian spent a magical night with Rositã in Mexico he decided to take Alice"

Things like that don't even happen with chads

Imagine this switched

"After Brian spent a magical night with Rositã in Mexico he decided to take Alice"

It's unbelievable. It makes it completely understandable to me why men are suiciding at higher and higher rates.

Sickening. Disgusting.

Being a cuck is completely normatized nowadays.

"Hey bro, I totally screwed that foreign hoe 5 years ago when she was younger, prettier and tighter, all the good luck to your marriage though :chad::feelsokman:"

"Hehe thanks :forcedsmile::soy:"

To all the guests:
What are you doing here? Go work on that diamond ring bro! The longer you wait the more genetically better men will have been in her.

This has to be a parody

I wonder if that cuck, or any cuck in his situation, knows about the genetically superior male that their wives have been with before them

Fire bomb all cucks tbh.

Normies here, normies there, normies here............. Normies there................ I'm going crazy for these fucking normie foids who live in God mode

I got it as an ad on YouTube, don't know why either I've gotten two ring ads today. Never had em before
Oh I know it’s real, it’s just mind blowing that degeneracy is completely ok now. That ad would have been a parody 15 years ago.

Women can work now too, why isn't she buying him something ridiculously expensive? Oh, and something worthless because expensive car has at least some practical values, yet diamond rings and pretty much worthless to a person(their only value is that they are shiny. NICE so pretty much femoids brains are like goblin ones?). Oh and don't forget that now you don't only have to buy something so expensive, but acknowledge that she fucked tons of chads in her prime.
My god, 50 or even 30-20 years ago not only you weren't expected to buy something so expensive, you could expect that your wife had only 1-2 sexual partners(her long term boyfriends) unless she was a slut. And even if she was a slut, she was trying to hide it. Now she can be proud of it.
Just fucking nuke this planet already

That ad is just meme tier for anyone who has even a remedial understanding of the human species and sexual market dynamics.. straight up meme tier like I don’t have the words to break down for you all the ways it’s so cucked.. but I’m sure u all know cucked it is

all those men who know about you dating her are going to turn against you at some point when she claims you abused her

We need more CHOsen ones to rise up and become hERoes in this world

Women can work now too, why isn't she buying him something ridiculously expensive? Oh, and something worthless because expensive car has at least some practical values, yet diamond rings and pretty much worthless to a person(their only value is that they are shiny. NICE so pretty much femoids brains are like goblin ones?). Oh and don't forget that now you don't only have to buy something so expensive, but acknowledge that she fucked tons of chads in her prime.
My god, 50 or even 30-20 years ago not only you weren't expected to buy something so expensive, you could expect that your wife had only 1-2 sexual partners(her long term boyfriends) unless she was a slut. And even if she was a slut, she was trying to hide it. Now she can be proud of it.
Just fucking nuke this planet already

NO! NO! NO! THIS HAS TO FUCKING STOP NOOOOOOW! ENOUGH CUCKING! ENOUGH SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE! ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCLxwxo.gif

By the way, this commercial is racist as fuck.

They show a gay effeminate black man, a crosseyed asian woman painting nails, and a sexy long haired hispanic man.

Last edited:
Fuck marriage. Just a girl to cuddle with and have sex with is enough for me.

Not only is it normal, its actually seen as sexist if you in any way try to express a preference for a girl who hasn't been torn apart by a giga chad/Tyrone during her teens/twenties. Its "controlling" and insecure.

There is a big push for polyamory and open relationships, so soon it will become normal to enter in an "open relationship" where you and your wife see other people, but because you are a man you get fuck all in the way of extra-marital action whilst your wife enjoys a new chad every night. Any attempt to resist will be seen as abusive, and women will flock to each other online to normalize this behavior whilst sites like buzzfeed bang out article after article about how this is actually good for your marriage.

The brave new world is coming. The only thing Huxley got wrong was thinking everyone would be having sex in equal amounts. The future will be staggering levels of sexual inequality which eventually lead to societal collapse.

This is bullshit because foids send a "magical moment" with chad all the time after they marry their betabuxx. "Yea babe I'm just getting drinks with the girls" = taking chads massive cock in my asshole until i bleed and suck my shit off his dick.