Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's saturday night and I'm doing fucking nothing at all

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Kek at this life. I'm browsing this forum and looking at random youtube videos. It's over.

Why dont you start to learn a new language? With Duolingo perhaps.

I tried fixing my sleep schedule stayed up for 28 hours and only slept 3 hours and can’t go back to sleep :(

I tried fixing my sleep schedule stayed up for 36 hours and only slept 28 hours and can’t go back to sleep :(
Lucky I can’t even sleep that long

Oops got the numbers wrong :p

Yeah I fucked my sleep schedule
Oh lol yea 3-5 is basically how long I can sleep. Try staying up again to fix it :)

ive been browsing this forum and watching random youtube videos for month

but tonight im drunk, so let me die jesus.

Welcome to my life, except it's like this everyday for me

I’m drinking orange juice and eating a bagel after a 3hr nap

I gave it a good LDAR the last 2 very short days

Do vacations feel like they lasted a minute ore less for anyone else?

Are you here again?

Screenshot 20180414 134904

Drive around the city and call every femoid you see a roastie out your car window.

was feeling pretty happy then my parents called to ask me how my exams are and i told them good even though i dropped all my courses, more guilty i guess

was feeling pretty happy then my parents called to ask me how my exams are and i told them good even though i dropped all my courses, more guilty i guess

I see, may i ask why did you drop all of your courses?

I see, may i ask why did you drop all of your courses?
i missed a week of school to being sick, missed two midterms, prof wouldn't remove the 0 even though they were worth 30% for both. Just dropped both of them so i could take them in the summer. then i had 3 courses, one of them i couldn't even participate in because i needed a partner for the assignments (you have to do it in groups of 3) had no group so i just dropped it as well. lost all motivation pretty much and dropped the rest and i'm retaking all in the summer.

i missed a week of school to being sick, missed two midterms, prof wouldn't remove the 0 even though they were worth 30% for both. Just dropped both of them so i could take them in the summer. then i had 3 courses, one of them i couldn't even participate in because i needed a partner for the assignments (you have to do it in groups of 3) had no group so i just dropped it as well. lost all motivation pretty much and dropped the rest and i'm retaking all in the summer.

I see, i would help you in your assignments for your course if i knew you in real life. Alas, it is impossible...

If you need motivation you can send me message though, i can make your ass get up and study ; ).

Unnamed 18

I see, i would help you in your assignments for your course if i knew you in real life. Alas, it is impossible...

If you need motivation you can send me message though, i can make your ass get up and study ; ).

View attachment 8035
:)

i just got to stay on top of my game this summer and give it my 100