Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Saturday evening...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
... and millions of young women are putting on makeup and sexy underwear and are going to go see their boyfriends and have sex. The vast majority of those boyfriends are not chads. They're just regular guys who are not too ugly or too short or don't have too serious mental issues. Just normal guys who are going to be having a fun evening with their girlfriends while we rot.

Fuck. This. Shitty. Life.

Like imagine being one of those guys, what are they thinking about?
They could be thinking about ordering pizza and fucking their girlfriend while waiting for food to arrive.
They could be thinking about which kinky sex act they're going to subject their girlfriend to.
They could be thinking about something completely unrelated, because to them having a girlfriend is normal they don't give it a second thought. Maybe they'd rather be playing some new game but don't want to piss off their girlfriend by canceling.

Imagine not thinking about this shit every moment of every day.

Last edited:
Nah man. Its a hallucination

it's
O V E R
V
E
R

:feelsbadman:
:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

theyre both NPCs anyway.

It is over, friend.

pours some Vodka

Here's to another crappy week.

they are all above 5/10 tho

Saturday night for me. All of the fakeukcels from here will be out at the club tearing up the tiles

im literally rotting in my room studying life is a joke

... and millions of young women are putting on makeup and sexy underwear and are going to go see their boyfriends and have sex. The vast majority of those boyfriends are not chads. They're just regular guys who are not too ugly or too short or don't have too serious mental issues. Just normal guys who are going to be having a fun evening with their girlfriends while we rot.

I do not believe this reflects the current reality of the west.

I do not believe this reflects the current reality of the west.
The true black pill is that having sex is a common thing. It may be a holy grail to us but to most guys it's just a part of their life.

My 13 year old cousin has a 14 year old girlfriend and my uncle caught them having sex, but that kid is more excited about finally being allowed to play GTA than he's about seeing his girlfriend. It's no big deal for him even though he was born the same year Xbox 360 came out.

9-11 year olds are at least making out if not having sex, especially in 3rd world countries.
11-14 year olds in western countries are having sex and it's not uncommon.

You're 20+, maybe even 30+ or 40 and you've never had any romantic contact with a female in your life.

9-11 year olds are at least making out if not having sex, especially in 3rd world countries.
11-14 year olds in western countries are having sex and it's not uncommon.

You're 20+, maybe even 30+ or 40 and you've never had any romantic contact with a female in your life.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I be washing dishes today

yep, sub8 theory believers are faggot bitches. 5/10 people get laid just fine. sub4 theory is legit

mylifeistrash on suicide watch.

Could’ve been me if I had hair

At what age did you lose your hair? And were girls interested in you before that?
I lost it when I was 18. had to shave my head at 19. I looked diseased.
I can't comment on whether or not they were interested in me or I risk getting banned. But if I didn't lose my hair, I wouldn't know about this site.

Many men are rotting in jail and other horrible places too.

We only got LDAR they can not take that away from us

Just Matrixxmax and see them as npcs, cuz lets be honest life cycle at this point is pretty damn obvious when you are woke