Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's saturday and I'm rotting in my room

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Fuck this just hurts. I'm almost 27 and just rotting in my room on saturday. This saturday is like every other saturday of my life, I never had any fun. But now it hurts even more. I envy all those young and lucky people that get to go to parties and really live life, while I sit in my pit of misery, browsing incels.is and other sites that I go to, and just dying inside with every passing second. I feel like fucking Elliot Rodger felt, we are even of the same age. It's good for him that he killed himself. If he never commited massacre and just lived more, he would end up just like me - being a 27-year old loser rotting in his room. Misery never ends. I will never have this:

23655C0400000578 2845083 image 27 1416663883571

Fuck this world and this life. Fuck you people for leaving me out of all fun. I never lived so fuck you, burn in hell you hedonistic motherfuckers.

bro its to early for me to start crying. fuck. kill me.

The worst part is when you fall into the meme of "Just get out bruh", you go to a place like that and then you are only reminded by everyone that you do not belong there

FUCK THE WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT

Im so depressed going to the bathroom is hard work.

Don't worry about it, you can hang with us incel bros

Fuck them. Why do you torture yourself about others worthless lives ?

It's saturday and I spent my evening alone, enjoying the new Terry Gilliam movie (The Man who Killed Don Quichotte, absurdly fun and really worth the watch btw) in a cinema, and then had a walk in the beautiful historical city where I live.

I wouldn't trade that privileged moment with some "Stacey chase" in stupid clubs. Just try to find things that really matter for you.

Last edited:
I just wanna know what a kiss feels like

We're here for you, don't be so depressed, plenty of things to do here.

the only point of my weekend is just waiting till work starts the next week

At least take comfort in the fact that youre not alone. Im also rotting in my room this evening when I shouldnt be

Cope is temporary, rotting is permanent.

Same here. House all to myself yet no friends to chill with or women to come over and bang.

Most guys never experience the life you're imagining, OP.

Ready to die tbh

try to make your rot more enjoyable ...

Soul eater locura

Sometimes I visualize my life as a wasteland with black, abandoned ruins as far as one can see.

Try gymcelling. It works as a cope.

Same, I wish I at least had new anime to watch.

I'm still waiting for a metal band (preferably of the death or black varieties) to produce a song called "Lay Down And Rot" just to play for this occasion.

once some of my semi normie friends dragged me along to a music event where everybody was on drugs and dancing to electronic music

it was hell. i tried fitting in but all i managed to do is awkwardly shuffle around the dance floor and move my body like a spastic. probably looked like i was having a seizure.
place was full of stacies, really hot ones too. made me feel even more miserable because it just reminded me of what i will never have because i have absolutely no way to connect with any of these people around me.

one of the worst experiences of my life overall. rarely did i feel so down and depressed as on that dance floor. legitimately felt like roping for a while.