Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's sad how discriminatory police brutality can inspire mass riots but the widespread oppression of low value men doesn't

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Think about all the incels that have been rejected, abused and insulted daily yet no one does anything.

But when one black dude dies due to police brutality suddenly the cities riot. Fucking lol at society and it's hypocrisy, but chaos is chaos so i'm enjoying it either way. One of you americancels needs to put on some clown makeup and lead this movement, that would be spectacular.

Tyrones don't care about social issues; they just want to loot free shit.

it's strange how they think they'll prove they don't deserve the brutality by looting and rioting. that behavior only proves that the current amount of brutality isn't enough.

I saw footage of the riots and it seems people are more concerned about getting loot then a man's death cause they are looting like its Xmas time.

Think about all the incels that have been rejected, abused and insulted daily yet no one does anything.

But when one black dude dies due to police brutality suddenly the cities riot. Fucking lol at society and it's hypocrisy, but chaos is chaos so i'm enjoying it either way. One of you americancels needs to put on some clown makeup and lead this movement, that would be spectacular.
This needs to be pinned the overt rEEEEEEaction, means they actually VALUE THE SUBJECT MATTER.
Then as incels ugly white men or ugly anybody gets completely ignored.
As usual IGNORED is far worse than HATE
APATHY KILLS HATE DOES NOT.

Easy answer. Because the police affects EVERYONE. Including chads and foids so they care about that.
Men in general though? They don't care. The one they're rioting over that died? They legitimately don't care about the man directly. They seriously don't. They're using him to push their riot because, "Oh no! It might be me next!" and that's that.

The man themselves they don't care.

Doesn't change the fact minorities are better off in general. Who's getting all the welfare? Who's getting all the media attention? Who's it ok to be racist against? Who are the ones rioting right now because the government is letting them do so? They are rioting over a criminal anyway. What they don't tell you is george floyd was a fucking criminal. He was a criminal nigger who played stupid games and won a stupid prize. This is like when people got mad for the cops shooting a black man who did a drive by shooting less than 30 minutes prior.

Minorities are literally put on a pedastol. You want proof? Try to criticise them in public as a white man. You will be "Cancelled" and your life will be ruined. You cannot criticize 2 things, Minorities and Jews and their agendas. Those show you who the true "elites" of our society are.

Single mothers

Blacks and whites. Sandniggers only get called terrorists on the media and in movies and video games we are always the bad guy.

Sandniggers and curries

Cope. They're protected by hate speech and if you say something naughty about them you go to jail. I.E Tommy Robinson.

Niggers
Single mothers
As a white man you literally live on tutorial mode and you still complain, no difference between a foid and you.
[/QUOTE]
Keep coping. The WHO estimates blonde hair people to be extinct by 2202. That doesn't seem like a tutorial mode life when your race is being slowly genocided out of existance.

But when one black dude dies due to police brutality suddenly the cities riot.
Let's be honest here. This isn't the first time, America definitely houses a lot of degenerate blacks who at times have it coming for them but he didn't deserve to die.

American police are just idiotic power-hungry cunts. I've never had an issue with Police in the UK - infact they're VERY friendly.
The WHO estimates blonde hair people to be extinct by 2022.
Source?

He was a criminal nigger who played stupid games and won a stupid prize.
Are you saying he deserved to die whilst being under arrest?

I'm not denying the reason for his arrest as if you're a P.O.S who breaks the law you deserve to be arrested for it; however did he deserve to die whilst being arrested? Yes or No.

Do you believe the police officer was not in the wrong for applying pressure on his neck leading to suffocation?

Don't have to respond to the rest when you make such a retarded comment.
I literally made a typo, but the 2202 thing is legitimate. You just know that ethnics do indeed have a better and easier life economically and socially. Again, look at all the welfare. Single mothers? Sure, let's go with that argument. Even if true most black families are raised by a single parent (look at the post). Are you going to try to deny anti muslim hate speech? Criticising of minorities can land you serious jail time hmmm
Are you saying he deserved to die whilst being under arrest?

I'm not denying the reason for his arrest as if you're a P.O.S who breaks the law you deserve to be arrested for it; however did he deserve to die whilst being arrested? Yes or No.

Do you believe the police officer was not in the wrong for applying pressure on his neck leading to suffocation?
I hate the government and the authorities. I think they are jewish propogated puppets of people who sacrifice children to mulloch. With that being said, there's a reason he did that. The media is already lying and trying to pave george floyd innocent when he very obviously was not (he was trying to gip some store owner with a counterfeit bill). He could have very well had resisted in the past before the video and the media is covering it up.

Regardless, he's being arrested and getting the same treatment as if a white cop killed a white man in the same spot. Niggers in minneapolis are literally complaining about the JUSTICE SYSTEM and EQUALITY (because it would be the same shit if a white guy got killed by the cops). Nobody is getting unfair treatment here.

I literally made a typo, but the 2202 thing is legitimate. You just know that ethnics do indeed have a better and easier life economically and socially. Again, look at all the welfare. Single mothers? Sure, let's go with that argument. Even if true most black families are raised by a single parent (Look at the repost)

I hate the government and the authorities. I think they are jewish propogated puppets of people who sacrifice children to mulloch. With that being said, there's a reason he did that. The media is already lying and trying to pave george floyd innocent when he very obviously was not (he was trying to gip some store owner with a counterfeit bill). He could have very well had resisted in the past before the video and the media is covering it up.

Regardless, he's being arrested and getting the same treatment as if a white cop killed a white man in the same spot. Niggers in minneapolis are literally complaining about the JUSTICE SYSTEM and EQUALITY (because it would be the same shit if a white guy got killed by the cops). Nobody is getting unfair treatment here.

The American Government, authorities and people in power are a joke. I already knew that, however that was not the question.

Perhaps he was resisting arrest. The video we can see online is him being arrested and exclaiming that "he can not breath".

My question to you. Do you think he deserved to die whilst being arrested?
In turn, Do you think the police officer that killed him should be charged for it?

The American Government, authorities and people in power are a joke. I already knew that, however that was not the question.

Perhaps he was resisting arrest. The video we can see online is him being arrested and exclaiming that "he can not breath".

My question to you. Do you think he deserved to die whilst being arrested?
In turn, Do you think the police officer that killed him should be charged for it?
Well he doesn't deserve to be in the country at all and I believe all races should be seperated into their own ethnostates, but in the scope of modern society no. If he was resisting beforehand however it is not unlawful and the cop should not be charged. The cop should not be charged insanely heavily (Life and the death penalty as some people call for) because at the end of the day the guy he killed WAS a person actively participating in a crime.

The cop is being investigated by the justice system. This exact same shit happened when a white guy got shot by police and nobody did anything about it. Blacks do not understand these things take time. The justice system is slow, and they want to rush it when there could be evidence of george floyd resisting arrest or something like that.